Fiona Bruce and Question Time | Vital Football

Fiona Bruce and Question Time

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
So what do you think then? Good choice. I personally like her and think she did alright. The rest of the them on the panel well, that's probably for another topic

Hoping to catch a replay, had other stuff on. I liked Dimblebum but I'm hoping she doesn't shut down debate when somebody is clearly losing and needs showing up.

Think she'll do well. Started a bit nervous or unsure of herself but that's to be expected.

Difficult job taking over from someone so embedded in a show but then, Dimbleby had the same job on his hands taking over from Sir Robin Day.

She did ok, allowed Emily Thornbury to prattle on too long and didn’t include people. But a reasonable start and she will develop her own style as she goes. Nish Kumar was totally out of his depth and was made to look a Pratt as he couldn’t back up what he said.

Didn’t see it but I would’ve liked to have seen Emily Barnett. She’s only in her early 30’s but I caught her stepping in for Andrew Marr on his show one Sunday morning a few months ago and she absolutely nailed one of the cabinet! I can’t remember who, may have been Gove - but she was good. Very good.

Sorry to link To the Ma*l https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-grills-Barry-Gardiner-Andrew-Marr-show.html

Emma Barnett her name is Dan . She has a show on Radio 5 on the mid morning slot. She doesn't take any prisoners thats for sure.

To be fair, question time is more facilitating the conversation which is more Bruce, Barnett is great for the grilling.