Finn and Piemag | Vital Football

Finn and Piemag

McCreery

Vital 1st Team Regular
Neither have posted for a while..

I hope all is well with both of them - anyone in contact with them?

Rexn too - his contributions are a miss

Theres no real signs that anything positive will happen at St James' next year but hopefully life in general gets back to normal

All the very best to everyone ...

Last edited:

Theres no real signs that anything positive will happen at St James' next year but hopefully life in general gets back to normal

I’m still alive and kicking marra! Just not a lot to say recently - NUFC these days ... not a lot is there? Also work is beyond crazy so bogged down with that. Got 2 big matters straight off in January and trying to get as much prepared as poss but likely waste of time as I’m expecting lancs straight into Tier 4 as soon as Christmas is done.

All the best to ya and hope you and all Totters have a good un!

Been on me travels mate, in which time by the way, and without any homosexual connotations, thoughts of your individual crack (this is not going well is it) ? alongside your funny as fuck battles with the monkey, put a massive smile on my face :grinning:

Anyways, back for Christmas and longer, I hope.

So in chronological order....
spent time with the missus and kids.
Quickly checked out Sporting Life for league position and results
Browsed the headings on this site
Removed me eyebrows from the nape of my neck and restored them to there natural position................

I'm looking forward to reading exactly WTF Bruce has done to merit the stick !!? .....and I don't mean the one who told us that the NHS would buckle :fish:

Toony, sorry to hear the father in law succumbed mate.

Got to be honest mate - I'd noticed you hadn't logged in since
September and was starting to get all maternal

Great to hear from you, I can relax and start looking forward to Christmas now :grinning:

Been on me travels mate, in which time by the way, and without any homosexual connotations, thoughts of your individual crack (this is not going well is it) ? alongside your funny as fuck battles with the monkey, put a massive smile on my face :grinning:

Anyways, back for Christmas and longer, I hope.

So in chronological order....
spent time with the missus and kids.
Quickly checked out Sporting Life for league position and results
Browsed the headings on this site
Removed me eyebrows from the nape of my neck and restored them to there natural position................

I'm looking forward to reading exactly WTF Bruce has done to merit the stick !!? .....and I don't mean the one who told us that the NHS would buckle :fish:

Toony, sorry to hear the father in law succumbed mate.

Cheers for the thoughts mate but it wasn't him. He is alive and well.