Fingers crossed.... | Vital Football

Fingers crossed....

cocopops

Vital Youth Team
For a Forest win,I put my usual £10 treble on all three of my local teams winning tomorrow,that's Forest, Mansfield and Notts,I have this bet regularly and it usually pays out in the £150 mark so I was somewhat surprised to see the return and over a grand when I got home,closer inspection revealed that the reds was away to Chelsea and that alone was 9-1,what with Notts incapable of scoring as well I may as well throw it in the bin now Hitting

No but the following week I put a tenner on all three teams to lose and won £500 mainly due to Yeovil winning away at Mansfield

Notts are in the s@#t now,Alan Hardy our owner had a major falling out with supporters in Twitter and then accidentally posted a photo of himself which also included a photo of him in the bath with his tadger showing,what with this and a column in the online Guardian about him he's decided to put the club up for sale,I think that we are done for now,it's relegation for us

You never know CP, a new owner might turn it around. The present incumbent sounds pretty weird.
What on earth was he thinking of uploading a d**kpic?

There wasn't much to see tbh :lol:

He was on our local news programme tonight explaining himself and he looked a broken man,he's finally shut his Twitter account down now but the damage has been done,tough times ahead at Meadow Lane im suspecting :shake:
That's the price of being a dumbass in this day and age. It's unfortunate that a lot of people have to suffer for his mistake.

I post on a Notts forum (not Vital) and it's become very unpleasant and toxic on there,posters taking sides and being abusive towards each other,it's a very sorry state of affairs,Eileen Trew who is the previous owners wife has suddenly reappeared after two years absence to join in as well,the sooner that this season finishes the better,I can't see us avoiding relegation tbh and if we drop them it's going to be unbelievably hard to get back and at least everybody agrees on that
Our fan base is around 7000 which isn't to bad for a league two club with Forest just over the river from us who fans outnumber us at least 4-1 but that will drop to about 3000 should we get relegated
After 40 years of supporting Notts it saddens me to see how the club has become,I've honestly never seen it as bad as this,Chesterfield got relegated last season and they sit in the bottom four of the National League this season so it won't be impossible to drop yet again
We've been in the league for 157 years and are one of the founding members but that doesn't give us a right to remain in it
After supporting Notts since 79 my only dream was to see us in a league above Forest and I can't see that ever happening and of course there's also the chance that both Forest and Mansfield could get promoted,it's going to be a long end to the season indeed

The season is not over till the fat lady sits down (not sure if I can say that anymore in this stupid PC driven world) but all it takes is a run unbeaten and the confidence comes flowing back, but having been in CP's place too many times to remember it hurts (very much)

CP, we can relate for sure. No reason to give up now, chin up and support your club. Buzz is right, things can change in a heartbeat. Hell, even Scum are winning a few, so anything is possible.

Things have improved greatly over the past two weeks,our last two games have been against Lincoln (top) and FGR (4th) and got four points from them but I'm not counting my chickens yet as there is still a lot of work to do and we are still bottom of league two
We got rid of a lot of deadwood in January and brought in some fresh players and there's been a vast improvement,others scores have gone in favour and in the past ten days have gone from being 8 points behind safety and played a game more to just being five points behind and all clubs played the same,there's a long way to go but there is the slightest speck of light at the end of the tunnel,we play Mansfield on Saturday,they are one of our biggest rivals and we have a history of not doing well against them,I would settle for a point right now but hopefully we will go for the win but it depends on which Notts County turns up on the day

Thanks for the remarks ^^^ as I obviously know that this is a City board so you wasn't obliged to mention anything at all :thumbup: