Fingers Crossed. | Vital Football

Fingers Crossed.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52665805

Read loads on BBC HYS, S2 etc but I WANT THIS SEASON TO BE PLAYED OUT IF IT TAKES 6 MONTHS. So to all those advocating voiding. Including "Blades". Do one.*

* Definately not directed at ANYONE on here. A few on S2 yes, and loads on the Bolshevik Broadcasting Communes HYS. HYS. As long as your'e a snowflake. Otherwise no HYS.

BTW on a different but similar note, check out where you don't have to pay for a TV license. I did. And shan't ever buy another. Google it. £157 ish in your pocket not the joke of a broadcasting companies obscenely overpaid no marks.

Yes
Bollocks to them all, play the season out however long it takes.

Fans of certain clubs might have a different opinion, but they can all foxtrot oscar. Theyre using their consideration for fellow human beings as the excuse, but in reality their only concerns are for themselves.

It's some of our own fans on S2 that I can't understand, agreeing and accepting, theyve been hoodwinked into all this "for the good of their fellow human being bullshit"
Bunch of pricks,

Have they not had a shag since HIV/AIDS, or was it protected, like all involved in football will be.

Mind you, some of them probably haven't.

Its this whole thing about caring, MnM and how some people like to make it seem like, "even though you care, you dont care like me. I really, really care, because I'm a better human than you". Show me one of those and I'll show you a narcissist who actually only cares for themselves.

What has happened to the world the last six months has been terrible, and it could have been much worse, but it hasn't been the Black Death that killed half the population. Although it will have affected many people in losing loved ones, it is unwise to individualise every death as though it never normally happens to anyone. The numbers are barely above a bad winter flu. There are still more people dying of cancer, or heart disease than are dying of Covid. We have to be sensible, but we have to get moving. Football is an enormous interest to us and the country, and having the season finish, even if its all behind doors it is exactly what we need at this time. We need hope that normal will return.

WW2 75-80million deaths less world population
Don’t be fooled.
More Patsy’s and false information re the establishment.

Its this whole thing about caring, MnM and how some people like to make it seem like, "even though you care, you dont care like me. I really, really care, because I'm a better human than you". Show me one of those and I'll show you a narcissist who actually only cares for themselves.

What has happened to the world the last six months has been terrible, and it could have been much worse, but it hasn't been the Black Death that killed half the population. Although it will have affected many people in losing loved ones, it is unwise to individualise every death as though it never normally happens to anyone. The numbers are barely above a bad winter flu. There are still more people dying of cancer, or heart disease than are dying of Covid. We have to be sensible, but we have to get moving. Football is an enormous interest to us and the country, and having the season finish, even if its all behind doors it is exactly what we need at this time. We need hope that normal will return.
comparing the death rates to cancer and heart disease is not reight really. cause if this virus was left un checked ,lockdown ,doing things differently ie 2 metre distance it would have killed erm millions up on millions.
the death toll is lower compared to the others cause of this.
plus i doubt cancer or heart disease as killed 33,000 in two month and thats with social distancing .
anyway
get football back on and see where it takes us. i just hope we can carry on where we left of performance wise.

Its mostly killing the old and the sick Twirls. In the last three months about 45,000 people have died from cancer and roughly the same from heart problems. We reguarly lose 20-25,000 people from winter flu. The numbers look really shocking, but really they aren't.

I agree totally that at the time we had no option but to do the shutdown. Cases were piling up too fast and anyone who saw what was happening in Italy and Spain would have been insane to do anything else. Now we are understanding it better, we can see that we could have taken different choices. Fine now to argue that, but knowing what we knew at the time we couldn't have done anything differently.

The biggest challenge as you say is having a 3 month lay-off, then going straight into nine massive games. I think our lads will be well up for it.

comparing the death rates to cancer and heart disease is not reight really. cause if this virus was left un checked ,lockdown ,doing things differently ie 2 metre distance it would have killed erm millions up on millions.
the death toll is lower compared to the others cause of this.
plus i doubt cancer or heart disease as killed 33,000 in two month and thats with social distancing .
anyway
get football back on and see where it takes us. i just hope we can carry on where we left of performance wise.

Although I agree, I think this is a virus that we would build up immunity too.

Obviously we can't carry on as normal because it would kill so many people.

But I think the immune systems of the strong would kick in and control the disease. But quite rightly we can't just let millions die in the process

Its mostly killing the old and the sick Twirls. In the last three months about 45,000 people have died from cancer and roughly the same from heart problems. We reguarly lose 20-25,000 people from winter flu. The numbers look really shocking, but really they aren't.

I agree totally that at the time we had no option but to do the shutdown. Cases were piling up too fast and anyone who saw what was happening in Italy and Spain would have been insane to do anything else. Now we are understanding it better, we can see that we could have taken different choices. Fine now to argue that, but knowing what we knew at the time we couldn't have done anything differently.

The biggest challenge as you say is having a 3 month lay-off, then going straight into nine massive games. I think our lads will be well up for it.
id say that if the virus was free to do what it wants the figures would blitz both cancer and heart disease put together. plus the mortality rate compared to flu is massively higher way higher. 0.01% of people die that have flu compared now to 0.06% upto 2% that have covid. the flu takes upto 2 days to come out where as covid 19 takes upto 14 days meaning ya could be spreading the covid upto 14 days compared to the flu of two days. More people are hospitalzed with covid. And theres A vaccine for the flu. covid 19 is not to be compared with the flu ,flu is championship Covid is prem class. if covid came out 100 year back it would give the plague and spanish flu a game .
like a said earlier left un checked we just carried on regardless like wi do flu season and the world would just stop. the world dont stop when ya get the flu .

If you're under 50 and in reasonable health then you have nowt much to fear.

The total deaths under 50 in England is 253, under 40, 33.

Over 60 with a precondition 21,000+

If you're under 50 and in reasonable health then you have nowt much to fear.

The total deaths under 50 in England is 253, under 40, 33.

Over 60 with a precondition 21,000+
But what about the teachers? They appear to want a 100% guarantee. If my two were of school age then send them back to schoole in June.

The issue in schools isn't the kids really. They are largely asymptomatic and even if they catch Covid it seems to pass by them without harm. The problem is the staff and teachers who may catch from them, although again a lot of teaching staff are younger now-a-days and not in any significant risk of dying. Then theres the parents taking the kids to the school gate and collecting them, most of whom (unless its grannie and grandads taking and collecting them) are under 40 and have nowt to worry about, especially if they take care to social distance.

France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland have all opened schools or never closed them and it doesn't seem to be reported as an issue. I suspect this has more to do with there only being three weeks of term left, and the perceived value of a short period for the kids education vs. the feint risk of a teacher dying. The problem is a lot of kids won't be able to catch up with the schooling they lost. Mummy and Daddy could always get them a tutor and extra lessons, but that won't be the poor kids.

Mrs FKB teaches, and her solution was to restart school second week into July and work through the six weeks holiday. I mean no-one is going on holiday this year, and what have they just had but 2 months* off work? If anyone would like to put that to the union for me, I'd be grateful.

*When I say 'off work', theres still a lot of work going on as there always is behind the scenes. For your standard classroom teacher, setting a lesson and marking the few pupils who have been doing it on your iPad sitting in the garden is about as strenuous as it has got.

I agree the teachers work hard for most of the year but it gauls me that they appear to have a little power over the Tories at the minute. It needs to be quashed in the bud IMO. What next, a train strike because we haven't got guards for trains not running?

I agree the teachers work hard for most of the year but it gauls me that they appear to have a little power over the Tories at the minute. It needs to be quashed in the bud IMO. What next, a train strike because we haven't got guards for trains not running?
After watching Q Time with the RMT leader Mike Cash I reckon there's more likelihood of them striking than teachers. He was going on about the problems with cross border trains and the issues for his members because Wales & Jockland aren't out of lockdown so how would they cope with the different rules. Can't see it makes much difference as those travelling get off at their station now and would do whether a country is in lockdown or not but, for him, you've guessed, there was a lack of clarity!

Sadiq Khan seems to be a master of blackmail too. Wants 2 billion from the govt to operate TFL fully and has put up the congestion charge and is charging on weekends now just when the gov't are advising workers to use their own cars to minimise the risk on public transport.

Khan has been a dreadful Mayor for London. Always playing identity politics, and calling the race card instead of dealing with issues like knife crime and pleading poverty from their own bad management rather than improving the city. Very much like Sheffields 'leaders'.

It's a predictable shame that everything is becoming political now.....we will have to wade our way through it slowing the country down for no big reason other than egos