Finding things to complain about....... | Vital Football

Finding things to complain about.......

Yeah, having a thread complaining about people with trivial complaints would be right up there. No complaints from me though! :grinning:

It's a decent point r.e. lettering on the shirts.

Numbering is fine (to me anyway) but you can't see the names from back in the Co-op.

I have one; how come the Football League Paper had Bruno Akinde in their League Two Team of the Week?

Maybe their reporter couldn't read the names/numbers either!!

The club shop is too small for purpose on matchdays.
Lacking in shirts (for those who like them). No cotton polo shirts( hopefully some in soon much prefer them to a polyester footy top)
Granted I feel the club shop is a victim of the huge increase in support they just cant cope.

Andrade was excellent. I'd certainly be complaining if he wasn't in the team of the week.

I'd complain about the music. No one signing along to the tannoy songs, so obviously poor choices made there.

Drinks prices in co'op. £2.50 for a soft drink is ultra rip off. Make it a pound and loads more would buy one and sales revenue ends up higher!
No ice cream van either inside. Was there one outside?

Personally I think more of the home games should be played in other towns around the country so that some of te Exiles can make more games e.g. Glasgow, Cardiff, London. I've heard all three of those towns have a big enough stadium so that we could all sit wherever we want and have big screens, so we can all see the numbers in close up.

Sorted peeps.

Personally I think more of the home games should be played in other towns around the country so that some of te Exiles can make more games e.g. Glasgow, Cardiff, London. I've heard all three of those towns have a big enough stadium so that we could all sit wherever we want and have big screens, so we can all see the numbers in close up.

Sorted peeps.

Errmm.

For all managers who lose tomorrow in the 'League Cup' I would like to hear some original moans to trump those relating to all things Imps above. I offer:-
  1. We thought there was extra time and had only prepared for ABBA sequence penalties. You can't keep changing the rules.
  2. We felt obliged to only drink Carabao in support of the sponsors and their awe inspiring TV commercials
  3. The grass was the wrong length and we trained on a pitch 10 cm wider with straight lines
  4. The players did not know all of their team-mates because some were still recovering from their world cup sofa surfing and unable to attend the pre-season camp in Lesbos and money spinning tournament in outer Mongolia to broaden the fanbase and shirt sales
  5. The referee has been promoted beyond his capabilities and does not understand the professional game
  6. I had to rotate the squad to justify our summer panic buying whereas they had a full strength team out there.
  7. We always intended to concentrate on the league so expect a similar performance in the FA Cup and Checkatrade Trophy
  8. The fans paid discount prices so we matched performance to be of a similar percentage