Financial Fair Play | Vital Football

Financial Fair Play

The top clubs can afford the top accountants, they will always find a way round deliberately inept FFP rules and restrictions.

Watched the Madrid v Chelsea game tonight and personally I thought Chelsea were hard done by with a disallowed goal for handball. Ruled out by VAR, Alonso didn't touch the ball but hey ho, I won't lose any sleep. I want my team to be playing in this competition. As an aside I came across 17 copies of the football pink from 1981 clearing the loft. It's so easy to come to a stop :grinning: reading them. One week Chelsea lost 0-6 at Rotherham. What a difference a few roubles made

Watched the Madrid v Chelsea game tonight and personally I thought Chelsea were hard done by with a disallowed goal for handball. Ruled out by VAR, Alonso didn't touch the ball but hey ho, I won't lose any sleep. I want my team to be playing in this competition. As an aside I came across 17 copies of the football pink from 1981 clearing the loft. It's so easy to come to a stop :grinning: reading them. One week Chelsea lost 0-6 at Rotherham. What a difference a few roubles made
It was a cracking game Mc.
Chelsea was robbed and my heart genuinely bled for them, especially when remembering our recent encounter :grinning: