Final tickets | Page 17 | Vital Football

Final tickets

Today I was told that my Cancer has spread and can longer be treated with Chemotherapy or an operation and the only solution is to manage it palliatively. Absolutely devastated.
then my son, who has never seen Forest at Wembley gave me his ticket to cheer me up. What a lovely gesture and when we win I will buy him his season ticket

I am so sorry to read this news NLT. Absolutely devastating for you and your family.
Fingers crossed for a Forest win on Sunday.

Today I was told that my Cancer has spread and can longer be treated with Chemotherapy or an operation and the only solution is to manage it palliatively. Absolutely devastated.
then my son, who has never seen Forest at Wembley gave me his ticket to cheer me up. What a lovely gesture and when we win I will buy him his season ticket
Awful news, chap. Really sorry.

Horrible news and I only hope that you are comfortable NLT? A win Sunday is for all of us, but now this forum also has a champion to stand behind. Much love and thoughts to you, your son, and family and friends.
When we win please come back and share your joy. You will deserve all of it

you must be so proud of your boy, so sorry about the circumstances, hope reds do you and as all proud on Sunday, best wishes chap

Had to log in and try to convey to you my best wishes - I don't know you but am sure I'll be thinking about you at some stage when there, and the kind gesture your son has made. You must be very proud. Hope you have a great day.

Shit. All of us there have an extra incentive now to bring it home on Sunday. Stay strong.

Fucking hell. No idea what the right thing to say is.

Your son has done you proud and hopefully the reds will do the same

What a fantastic boy you've raised. Sorry to hear your news fella. Enjoy every day and every minute on Sunday

Situations like this put everything into perspective. We all think we have problems until we’re actually faced with a real one. Keep fighting chap and I hope you have something to enjoy and celebrate with all of us on Sunday.

That's awful news @NLondonTree, very sorry to hear it. What a fantastic gesture from your son, and I hope the two of you get to enjoy some Premier League football at the CG together. All the best, thoughts are with you 👍

So sorry to hear that mate. I am a fellow sufferer, fortunately I am OK at the moment but getting the devastating news that you've just had is always lurking in the back of your mind

Huddersfield took 39k to their last playoff final so let's avoid being dismissive. Both clubs should get the same initially

Exactly - it's worth noting that Huddersfield Giants play in Challenge Cup final on Saturday, so some fans may prioritise that if on a limited budget?

So sorry to hear that NLT, wishing you & your family all the very best!!

I’m so sorry to read this mate. We will win this on sunday i just feel it.

I’m getting the train up from west London so if you are in a pub around wembley before the game I’ll gladly buy you a pint.