Final tickets | Page 19 | Vital Football

Final tickets

Today I was told that my Cancer has spread and can longer be treated with Chemotherapy or an operation and the only solution is to manage it palliatively. Absolutely devastated.
then my son, who has never seen Forest at Wembley gave me his ticket to cheer me up. What a lovely gesture and when we win I will buy him his season ticket

shit man!
No words - let’s hope the boys do us all proud and you can enjoy your day

Sending my best wishes to NL tree and pearced, there are no words to make it any better sadly .

I’ve been there losing my wife 5 years ago from the same thing- I’m lucky to have had our two young children to focus on and look after to keep me going or I would’ve lost the plot .

all I can say to you NL tree in particular, is that I hope Forest take you to a different place mentally and emotionally even for 90 mins, an escape from your reality for a short time ,and they bring it home for you.

all the best to you and your family 🥲 I’m welling up writing this because I have a fair idea of what you and your loved ones are going through.

Coach tickets coming out. Not allocated to a specific coach. Seats first come first served. Should be interesting !

Today I was told that my Cancer has spread and can longer be treated with Chemotherapy or an operation and the only solution is to manage it palliatively. Absolutely devastated.
then my son, who has never seen Forest at Wembley gave me his ticket to cheer me up. What a lovely gesture and when we win I will buy him his season ticket

That is incredibly sad.

Being able to post so candidly about such poignant events speaks volumes of you and your son.

Have a fantastic day on Sunday; I will not be there myself but I will certainly be thinking of you.

I am sorry to hear about this. Please enjoy the game and cheer for a Forest Victory. What your son did was very special and thoughtful. My best to you and your family.

After a somewhat stressful 36 hours, email address for daughter was incorrect - so ticket hadn't arrived.... finally managed to get through to Ticketmaster....

If you're having similar issues, no point calling or emailing Forest (they haven't responded to anything), so you need to just keep dialling - 0333 321 3126.

When I finally got through, sorted in less than 5 mins!

Huddersfield have just announced that Wembley have given them additional tickets.

Not really sure what the point is seeing as they're struggling to sell their initial allocation.

A batch of returns went on last night at midnight. A mate who was working nights, nipped for a poo, went on his phone (as you do) and his browser was still on the ticket site. He managed to get two tickets but didn't draw an ace