Final tickets | Page 18 | Vital Football

Final tickets

Today I was told that my Cancer has spread and can longer be treated with Chemotherapy or an operation and the only solution is to manage it palliatively. Absolutely devastated.
then my son, who has never seen Forest at Wembley gave me his ticket to cheer me up. What a lovely gesture and when we win I will buy him his season ticket
That's dreadful news - so sorry to hear it. You must be proud of bringing up a kind and generous son. He obviously thinks the world of you too.

Today I was told that my Cancer has spread and can longer be treated with Chemotherapy or an operation and the only solution is to manage it palliatively. Absolutely devastated.
then my son, who has never seen Forest at Wembley gave me his ticket to cheer me up. What a lovely gesture and when we win I will buy him his season ticket

So sorry to hear your sad news, let's hope the reds put a massive smile on your face on Sunday.

There are rumours more tickets may be released. Thousands of Huddersfield seats unsold.

Mentioned this yesterday, there is a logistical issue of trying to relocate their fans who have booked in the areas that they 'could' section off.

I know quite a few trickies who have seats in their end already and I was offered 2 hospitality in Club Wembley Huddersfield section.

You start to worry that there could be ramifications.

Mentioned this yesterday, there is a logistical issue of trying to relocate their fans who have booked in the areas that they 'could' section off.

I know quite a few trickies who have seats in their end already and I was offered 2 hospitality in Club Wembley Huddersfield section.

You start to worry that there could be ramifications.
Any ramifications must fall on Huddersfield surely? They are the ones who are selling the tickets to incorrect fans, not Forest. The club have no ability to prevent or control who buys tickets at the Huddersfield end.

Any ramifications must fall on Huddersfield surely? They are the ones who are selling the tickets to incorrect fans, not Forest. The club have no ability to prevent or control who buys tickets at the Huddersfield end.

It's not our fault they don't have fans.

My son had tickets lined up but I can't travel due to cancer treatment. He decided he'd rather watch it with me on TV. I'm very touched but sad he and I miss such a great occasion. Maybe the FA cup final next season when the reds get there...

Really hope all goes well for you and your family too...

I'm taking my Dad (+ wife & kids), fortunately he looks like he's come out the other side after various trials & tribulations, sadly Mum didn't (scarily I'm older than her when she died in Yr 2000) - so, hoping we all have a great day!

Certainly, puts it all into perspective & I'll certainly raise a glass for those that can't make it to Wembley in person, but know they'll be there in spirit!