Final tickets | Page 20 | Vital Football

Final tickets

A batch of returns went on last night at midnight. A mate who was working nights, nipped for a poo, went on his phone (as you do) and his browser was still on the ticket site. He managed to get two tickets but didn't draw an ace
How many extra did we get?

Tickets available online right now chaps. I haven't been able to get one yet, because I don't get up to watch the games very often :(

This week has brought back alot of old memories.
Reconnected old friends. Hearing about old friends from hyson green which I had presumed were living long and happy lives that are long dead.

Safe travels to all reds and please..drink responsibly .

You reds

My mate managed to get 2 tickets off Hudds site through a network of work colleagues.
Section 526. Hope we’re not the only reds there

How's everyone for tickets then ? Did everyone who wanted one manage to get one ?
I'm gutted i couldn't get one but i only managed to get to the Swansea home game this season but it's my own fault as i went self-employed a couple of years back and have been trying to build up my business since (working nearly every weekend etc) so Forest have been a bit of an afterthought during that period . Bit annoying when i look back over the last 15 years (except covid) and the least amount of games i got to in a season was 8 & had a ST about 4 years ago travelling up from Norfolk.
It's just my luck that the one year we're fucking brilliant i've missed nearly all of it !
Maybe i'm a jonah though as we were shit for the most part when i was regularly attending , so perhaps it's for the best i won't be there tomorrow !
Anyway for all those that are lucky enough to be going i hope you all have a fantastic day and we can get the result we all want . Especially want the result for NLondontree now as well .
COYR !

It's even more embarrassing when you think that their Rugby League team is in a final being played at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium, so they could have had double the sporting trip for the same effort.
Udders have lost the Challenge Cup final to Wigan.
What does that mean for us?
Probably nothing.