Final table | Vital Football

Final table

Bear1951

Vital Football Legend
Well done to all who took part. Anyone fancy keeping it up to date next year?

Bear 43 :wahey::wahey::wahey:
UAE 43
Aussie 38
Sexy 37
Mac 32
Everyone below this Nobber mark has earned a badge of shame:lol:
Bob 29
Prem 25
Pete 24
Noddy 20
Nunu 12
JP Seasider 1

Thanks for all the efforts during the season Seb and quite fitting that we both share the honours for the 2017/18 season :clap::grinning:

Yes, was a great contest in the end. Had Delf equalised we would still have tied but had Cullen found the net I wouldn't have had to rely on alphabetical order/ organiser's privilege.:grinning: Look forward to locking horns next season.:wave:

Well done to the victors and thanks Seb for running it this season; a largely thankless task!
Some dubious results this time around and how many of Mac's and Sexy's entries were let through the scrutiny, I simply don't know.

I'd love to help next term but due to my commitments I simply can't - I even missed a few guesses myself this time around!
Well done once again..

We will look to see if it is possible to add a prediction league widget and get the thing automated. Also if we can get some sponsorship maybe some little prizes (one per month and a bigger end of season on?).

You'll just have to make sure Admin that each entry is legit (i.e. entered in the correct format) and that each one is on time and not entered during or AFTER the match!

Harmless fun that some people seem to take far too seriously.
I hope the automated thing comes off if it stops the crap that Seb has to put up with.
I'd be happy to put up a prize (up to £5);)

On a serious note I would be happy to put up a prize but only if it doesn't make the whole thing too chuffing serious.