Final decision? | Vital Football

Final decision?

I think Van Winkel will advise the Prince and that’s why I think it will be a manager from the Belgium leagues. To be fair he is an experienced person who does seem to know his stuff. Our whole culture needs to change and be more professional and open to new ideas.

I know the Prince will make the final call , perhaps the original question (s) I asked should have been : Who will advise the Prince? and are they up to the task ?

So important to get it right and history shows we should be apprehensive.

To be fair to Rip van Winckle, he does seem to have interests and influence across European and Middle East leagues, not just Belgium. Lets hope he calls it right...

*crosses fingers

The least it should be is interesting.

We'll be doing things we've never done before.

Club structure, recruitment (foreign), playing style all about to change.

But while interesting, I don't expect promotion. Anything could happen.

I would imagine the owner and board and the majority of fans will want more than interesting, the remit for any coach/manager will be an instant return to the Premiership. It isn't a rebuilding process, the Prince has sanctioned an unprecedented amount of investment, for us, in the squad, and he will expect promotion. The club and the owner needs to be in the top league his investment depends on it.

I would imagine the owner and board and the majority of fans will want more than interesting, the remit for any coach/manager will be an instant return to the Premiership. It isn't a rebuilding process, the Prince has sanctioned an unprecedented amount of investment, for us, in the squad, and he will expect promotion. The club and the owner needs to be in the top league his investment depends on it.
I think he and rather a lot of our fans are going to be left disappointed

I think he and rather a lot of our fans are going to be left disappointed

I think disappointed would be an understatement. The Prince as he watches his investment fade away and the fans well I read on here and S2 this squad would stroll back into the Premiership and if we kept Wilder it was guaranteed.

I think disappointed would be an understatement. The Prince as he watches his investment fade away and the fans well I read on here and S2 this squad would stroll back into the Premiership and if we kept Wilder it was guaranteed.
The only strolling this squad is doing is round the pitch when they should be busting a gut to try and retrieve some professional pride