Final Day of the Season | Vital Football

Final Day of the Season

ME8_Gills

Vital Reserves Team
Today was meant to be the final day of the League 1 season with us at home to Bristol Rovers. Any thoughts on how the season would have panned out. For me, with an optimistic view, we need to beat Bristol Rovers today and hope results go our way elsewhere. A decent crowd at Priestfield with a fully fit squad, and Steve Evans back after a touchline ban.

COYG

A home win today and we nick sixth place. Our highest position of the season.
We then go on to win the playoffs against all the odds
SE proclaimed the new Messiah after getting promoted with the smallest budget ever, in the history of football.
He’s off to Real Madrid and Hess returns for the tenth time.

A home win today and we nick sixth place. Our highest position of the season.
We then go on to win the playoffs against all the odds
SE proclaimed the new Messiah after getting promoted with the smallest budget ever, in the history of football.
He’s off to Real Madrid and Hess returns for the tenth time.

With PT as DoF.

Meanwhile,
Scally announces “exciting new developments” in the search for a possible wealthy benefactor..........

I'm only drinking alcohol once a week, and have chosen today to celebrate our play-off place! Looking forward to the semis and another trip to Wembley. Hope I can get tickets :-)

A fairly meaningless encounter in terms of placings erupts, Evans and Raynor sent to the stands, dodgy penalties and 2 reds for each side. Both clubs to face the FA but Hanlan grabs his first hat trick to break double figures and end as top scorer. 3-0

A fairly meaningless encounter in terms of placings erupts, Evans and Raynor sent to the stands, dodgy penalties and 2 reds for each side. Both clubs to face the FA but Hanlan grabs his first hat trick to break double figures and end as top scorer. 3-0
Hanlan's first hat trick, surely any Gills players first hat trick, you ask Nobby.

We’d be playing the kids for the final games of the season knowing that we are sitting in 6th place and have a 4 point gap over the next placed team.