Final Day Match Thread: Happy Relegation Day! | Page 7 | Vital Football

Final Day Match Thread: Happy Relegation Day!

Can I just say that Forest have been utterly shameful in this second half. They have been a disgrace to the shirt

If Hughton resigned tonight I'm not sure he would be mourned by anyone. He has turned a terrible start into a relegation battle. He's won it with one of the worst seasons any of us can remember. With six easy games to go he's won none of them and deserved to lose them all.

The whole squad is an utter fucking disgrace and I would happily put a tenner on our relegation next season. Derby will do better than us next season I would expect.

Think we all knew Forest would be the same as they have been most of the season, big overhaul needed in the summer.

Can I just say that Forest have been utterly shameful in this second half. They have been a disgrace to the shirt
Knockaert not bothered, should have been subbed. Preston much better second half, but their goals were courtesy of two terrible decisions.

Our failure to convert several good chances shows where our weakness lies.

I just want that squad to be completely dismantled. This result should start it off in the morning hopefully.

Fuck me, Wednesday look shit. Even passing it along their back four doesn't look a straightforward exercise to them!

Strange and farce game. A game that we should have won, comfortably on the first half, ended up in a defeat through mistakes of: Worrall first, when he tried to be clever with a clearance ( or wasnt) with his chest. Then a handball goal that should have been ruled off and player yellow carded.
Numerous misses from our final third and finally, an offside goal that the referee felt it wasn't worth giving ( offside).
Player wise, no player had a mare or something, but certain individual mistakes cost us.
Conclusion of the season was summarised in this game ... we need goals, with the players that we have these are not going to come. Busy summer for CH.

Rotherham didn't win in about 8 games and Weds gave away 2 extremely poor goals today. If I'm honest, both deserve to go. Sheep barely had to try.

Also, Hughton and the entire squad out! Absolute shite.