Fin Sinclair-Smith Signs Pro Contract | Vital Football

Fin Sinclair-Smith Signs Pro Contract

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Good news - delighted for him. Me and Worsley spoke with hom recently and his a decent lad.

Fin Sinclair-Smith has this afternoon put pen-to-paper on his first professional contract with the club.
The versatile winger, who joined the academy in 2013, has agreed a one-year deal, with the option of a further year.
Having scored on his first-team debut in the Checkatrade Trophy in August, the 17-year-old has since made one further appearance in that competition and been a regular for the youth team throughout the campaign.
He has found the net 15 times in total this season, with two of those coming against Blackburn Rovers and Southampton in the FA Youth Cup.
“I’m really happy to sign my first contract and I just want to kick-on now,” Sinclair-Smith said. “I’ve had some great experiences this season, like playing in the Checkatrade Trophy and the FA Youth Cup, but I know that I must continue working hard to improve every single day.”

Attachments

• FSS.jpg
    FSS.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1
Is he a local lad?

Interesting that there is some things happening when the club is allegedly in stasis