Films you wish you'd never seen... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Films you wish you'd never seen...

The Lion King. I fell asleep in the cinema. Only went with the kids and not seen much since.
I tell a lie. I fell asleep watching that film about Queen last year. The band not the woman.

The Lion King. I fell asleep in the cinema. Only went with the kids and not seen much since.
I tell a lie. I fell asleep watching that film about Queen last year. The band not the woman.

A couple of years ago I did similar Riiiik, can’t even remember the film but it was my wife’s choice at the cinema and we’d had a bite to eat with a couple of beers and I didn’t make it past the adverts ( proper snoring and everything) suddenly woken with an elbow to the ribs! I put it down to the cinema being quite warm

A couple of years ago I did similar Riiiik, can’t even remember the film but it was my wife’s choice at the cinema and we’d had a bite to eat with a couple of beers and I didn’t make it past the adverts ( proper snoring and everything) suddenly woken with an elbow to the ribs! I put it down to the cinema being quite warm

A friend of my wife went to an opera performance with her partner a few years ago. Not keen, he quite soon fell asleep. Only to awake in a louder passage bellowing "why are they shouting at me?!"

Spot on I think, a mixture of warm, relaxed and bored. Easy to nod off.

Mother! I have no idea what the point was besides some strange biblical allegories, but it was just horribly stressful to watch and downright disgusting towards the end. One of the few films I truly wish I hadn't watched, and felt aggrieved to have spent two hours-ish on.

Not a film, but we went to see "Bombers Moon" at the LPAC some years ago. The first act was quite promising but the second was both interminably long and went all weirdly religious. Awful.

My Little Pony the movie. I just closed my eyes to find some relief from it all. I despised the film Benjamin Button about a man growing younger rather than ageing. You could feel the pomposity of the actors with their misguided sense of making great art; they weren't!

My Little Pony the movie. I just closed my eyes to find some relief from it all. I despised the film Benjamin Button about a man growing younger rather than ageing. You could feel the pomposity of the actors with their misguided sense of making great art; they weren't!

Oh dear lord yes, Benjamin Button was awful..

Years ago at uni, I decided to hire a movie and picked two possible films out – the one I decided to watch was the instantly forgettable Witch Hunt, 'starring' Dennis Hopper.

The one I discarded? Shawshank Redemption... one of the greatest films of all time!

Rocky IV the worst film I have ever seen! What a completely useless unbelievable piece of c--p that was!

Had never seen any other Rocky film but was cajoled into going to watch it with some mates. What a waste of money and 90 minutes that was!

An American who runs up and down a few mountains and lifts some logs against a Russian who is twice his size a trained to within an inch of his life. Gets in the ring in Russia is pummelled beyond belief but then miraculously fights back even though he is on his knees and defeats the Russian and all the Russians start cheering for the American! What a complete load of shite!

Rocky IV the worst film I have ever seen! What a completely useless unbelievable piece of c--p that was!

Had never seen any other Rocky film but was cajoled into going to watch it with some mates. What a waste of money and 90 minutes that was!

An American who runs up and down a few mountains and lifts some logs against a Russian who is twice his size a trained to within an inch of his life. Gets in the ring in Russia is pummelled beyond belief but then miraculously fights back even though he is on his knees and defeats the Russian and all the Russians start cheering for the American! What a complete load of shite!

Agree but I do like to use the quote ' If he dies he dies' and ' I must break you' in a fake Russian accent quite a lot in life. Used to confuse young minions at work with that all the time. Happy days

One sacred cow to shoot down - Withnail and I.

Saw it years ago and was underwhelmed, just given up half way through watching it again. Its "ok" at best, can't understand the adoration its given

I,ve seen a few bad films over the years but "Natural Born killers " takes some beating.

Depends if you treat it as intended, ie a very dark comedy hyper critical of 'the American Dream' and how fame can be accomplished. I quite like it