Films you wish you'd never seen... | Vital Football

Films you wish you'd never seen...

Watched one the other night called The Neon Demon. Pretentious shite from start to finish

And Pink Flamingos for the dog shit eating scene at the end which I really could have done without seeing

The English Patient. I left my seat to go to the loo after 20 minutes and returned to say to my partner "Has anything happened yet?"

All of those American films where they completely re-write history and save the world single handed. I'm pretty sure there is even one where an American pilot 'wins' the Battle of Britain.

Ah yes, U578, or something, is especially egregious in that respect.

Cursed, an utterly awful werewolf film with Christina Ricci in it. The werewolf resembled an orangutan.

Orange Wednesdays were often spent watching this kind of crap with a friend in my younger years.

Ah yes, U578, or something, is especially egregious in that respect.

Wasn‘t that the one where the Americans captured an enigma code machine? I always thought that Bletchley Park cracked the codes! Also featured Jon Bon Jovi in a minor role

Those hostel films are absolutely brutal and a complete gore fest, as are the saw ones
I watched about half an hour of one of the hostel movies after flicking through channels on mainstream British TV to find something to watch. I couldn't believe what I was watching nor that it had actually been passed certification to be shown by Channel 4 or which ever one of them had it on. All I will say is that the target audience for people that actually enjoy it must have serious issues around sadistic, psychopathic snuff movies; absolutely vile, repulsive and pointless.

Last edited:
Avatar. So long I lost the will to live.
Yep, it didn't do it for me either. Not only that, the whole 3D thing was a cart load of shit.

"Eyes wide shut" would be the worst I've endured. Had I not paid money to see it I would have walked out after 30 minutes. 20 years in Yorkshire has changed my view on money!

3D! Christ, how awful was that? Thankfully, consigned (again) to cinematic history. And you had to pay extra for its shiteness.

3D! Christ, how awful was that? Thankfully, consigned (again) to cinematic history. And you had to pay extra for its shiteness.
It reminded me of a kids pop-up book. You could see the different layers on the screen, and any character moving between them became blurred for an instant.