Fifteen Years Ago Today | Vital Football

Fifteen Years Ago Today

What a fabulous goal ! I Wasn’t there that night as I lived in Yorkshire at the time and would have been at work driving those buses !

What a goal that was. Out of curiosity I just checked wikipedia to see what he's up to these days..."Scorer of an absolute belter for Norwich" :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1587465375242.png

What a fabulous goal ! I Wasn’t there that night as I lived in Yorkshire at the time and would have been at work driving those buses !

That's my situation now YB! Driving buses and not able to attend games as always in work and live 330 miles away. I try to get over to Norwich once a season as a treat but the (very) few Saturdays I get off I do an away game if the fixtures fall away on that weekend. Hard as it is, it makes our love for the club that much stronger I believe as we never take for granted being able to be at a game.

I know how you feel Nathan . On our rotas we had just one Saturday off in 5 , so I couldn’t do many home games . Luckily for me , where I lived in Yorkshire there were many grounds within an hours drive ( Barnsley , Huddersfield , Rotherham , Sheff Utd , Sheff Weds, Stockport , Man U , Man City , Oldham , Bolton , Bury ,Blackburn ,Burnley and Wigan ) so I went to a lot of aways . I used to work bank holidays and take my lieu days on Saturdays when Norwich were playing in the North . Such is the life of an exile !

I.was with my ex and helping her with her masters in London so missed the gane but dad called and was shouting 'bloody brilliant goal you've missed a beauty'