FIFA at it again | Vital Football

FIFA at it again

Kentbee

Vital Reserves Team
Thought it was April 1st when I first read it. The new lot at FIFA are following in Blatter's footsteps in making barmy proposals.

Not content with watering down the world cup they now want to consider a strange mix of rule changes including scrapping the offside rule and having quarters not halves, no extra times and changing how penalties are done.

They are also back onto reducing the number of games that are played to quite a low number that would decimate the competitions as we know them.

I wish all the big clubs and associations in Europe would just say lets get out of FIFA once and for all.

Fifexit? More like Fuxake!

The best thing to come out of FIFA was the magic spray, three points for a win and getting rid of the back pass to the keeper - and I'm not sure how many of them were actually FIFA's idea.

Not sure what will endure - the beautiful game or the corrupt organisation that can't help themselves from wrecking it. If they do go ahead with these nutty ideas the FA should withdraw.

It's not just the Americans who want quarters anymore. All TV stations that rely on advertising would dearly love it too!

Yes, I know, Beefy. Don't know why we don't just ask Sky to run football. They seem to think they invented it after all.

I do get fed up with all the stats now related to the Premier League era, as if nothing ever happened before. Jimmy Greaves anyone? Take a look at his goalscoring record and weep you bloody overpaid prima donnas!

Yep. It's always "First time they've played in the Premier league" or "First time someone has scored fifty goals in the Premier league" They seem to think they invented the game.