FFP | Page 2 | Vital Football

FFP

Simon (closet rag) Stone

Others, in City circles, feel these fresh claims are a rehash of what has gone before and the timing of their release has more to do with trying to destabilise the reigning champions before Sunday's crucial Premier League encounter with Liverpool at Etihad Stadium.”
Yes Simon - that is exactly what they are about given the timing of the ‘release’ immediately before the press conferences thus allowing naive sports hacks a golden opportunity to inject this shit into the media and social media bloodstream.

Manchester City: Pep Guardiola has 'not spent one second' talking about new Der Spiegel claims https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61043701

Rob Draper is a renowned anti-City hack and the Fail are generating this headline at precisely this moment why? :unsure:

Timing is massively suspicious and follows on from Khaldoon's previous comments - reputational damage and destabilization just as we reach a critical point in the title race....... coincidence?

I don't think so.

Nor do I.
Is that criminal bugger who was involved from the beginning still languishing in a Portuguese jail somewhere?

Talking of the courts.. ... isn't it about time Harry Maguire was back before the Greek beak? :off: I know .....but it was the court mention

Here we go.
Tebas has filed an official complaint with UEFA against us and PSG.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61810148
Tosser. Simply refuses to give up. Given the support the Spanish government has provided to RM & Barca over the years this is chutzpah of the highest order. His motives are clearly exposed in this article alone - the inability of RM etc to attract Mbappe and Haaland which has stung them deeply.

I also note that this is not ‘news’ at all given that the complaint against City was made in April? Slow news day for the editorial team at the BBC as they try and find a way to lash out after De Jong mega-snubbed one of their fav clubs.

Tosser. Simply refuses to give up. Given the support the Spanish government has provided to RM & Barca over the years this is chutzpah of the highest order. His motives are clearly exposed in this article alone - the inability of RM etc to attract Mbappe and Haaland which has stung them deeply.

I also note that this is not ‘news’ at all given that the complaint against City was made in April? Slow news day for the editorial team at the BBC as they try and fund a way to lash out after De Jong mega-snubbed one of their fav clubs.
This explains all you need to know about the man. ''Last month Tebas said La Liga would take legal action against PSG after Mbappe snubbed a move to Real Madrid.''