FFP | Vital Football

FFP

It has been an utter joke. Never meant to be a level playing field because of the exclusion of debt and turned into a tool to serve the needs of the Old Guard.

They weren't having a go at City as the graph they showed indicated that Chelsea spent £291m, but it did come to the conclusion that it was supposed to combat Clubs from getting into Debt and did point out that City were at that time Debt free and that FFP needs a rethink.

City spending £100m in my mind has boosted the economy of other Clubs

Here we go again.
i wonder, though, if they do revamp FFP, will it finally put to bed any outstanding “issues” left over from the last lot.

another attempt to destroy the Premier League and does nothing about Clubs carrying massive debts

Plus ensures Clubs like the Rags who don't qualify, a get out of jail card if they fail to qualify

another attempt to destroy the Premier League and does nothing about Clubs carrying massive debts

Plus ensures Clubs like the Rags who don't qualify, a get out of jail card if they fail to qualify
UEFA can tinker with the rules all they like, City will work to rules and use the best legal teams to represent them. Until the debt issue is fixed, all the tinkering in the World will not help any of the clubs to compete on a fairer basis.

Yes it still contains the ‘historic coefficient’ shit which the direction Agnelli wanted the whole ship to sail in the direction of - clubs should be granted slots based on their previous performances in the dim mystery of the past. What a crock of :bull:

Yes it still contains the ‘historic coefficient’ shit which the direction Agnelli wanted the whole ship to sail in the direction of - clubs should be granted slots based on their previous performances in the dim mystery of the past. What a crock of :bull:

It comes with it all that filthy lucre the Champions League has to offer to those that have not earned their places

Everton report a £120M loss, and are in negotiations with the Premier regarding FFP I really hope they beat this without punishment as this would be a good thing for City should they get away with it.

Because if they do then City can use this as an example

The UEFA Executive Committee today approved the new UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Sustainability Regulations at its meeting in Nyon.

The regulations are the first major reform of UEFA’s finance regulations since they were introduced in 2010.

The new regulations will come into force in June 2022. There will be gradual implementation over three years to allow clubs the necessary time to adapt.

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/med...financial-sustainability-regulations-approved

They still don’t address clubs with massive debts or am I missing something, but the. Again I am no financial expert so until we have someone who could explain in layman’s terms we don’t know if this is an improvement or a get out of jail free for Barca and Co

They still don’t address clubs with massive debts or am I missing something, but the. Again I am no financial expert so until we have someone who could explain in layman’s terms we don’t know if this is an improvement or a get out of jail free for Barca and Co
Ceferin’s wording is too airy-fairy and does not go into any detail which almost certainly means they have no intention of dealing with debt-ridden clubs like rags and Barcelona. They won’t disadvantage them. Never.

Absolutely not. The clubs with the greatest debt are part of The Old European Elite who all have their advocates embedded deep within UEFA. As far as I can see they have upped the threshold for the amount of losses befire which FFOP sanctions will be triggered but you can bet that all the modelling they have done was based upon a number they worked out would not threaten the rags or Barca etc

Dear God - the shit stirrers are at it again :mad: Does anyone else find this suspicious in terms of the timing given a) the updates above about FFPreform and b) the critical phase do the season we are in? :unsure:

Seems to me that this is a tactically timed release to resurrect the smear campaign these shit stirrers seem bent on pursuing.

Man City: Der Spiegel alleges three-year Premier League investigation https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61017887

(I know, I know …..I breached my ‘media blackout’ but this popped up on a feed and not being directly related to Sunday’s event I gave myself special permission)

Dear God - the shit stirrers are at it again :mad: Does anyone else find this suspicious in terms of the timing given a) the updates above about FFPreform and b) the critical phase do the season we are in? :unsure:

Seems to me that this is a tactically timed release to resurrect the smear campaign these shit stirrers seem bent on pursuing.

Man City: Der Spiegel alleges three-year Premier League investigation https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61017887

(I know, I know …..I breached my ‘media blackout’ but this popped up on a feed and not being directly related to Sunday’s event I gave myself special permission)

Same stuff as previous crap, rewritten and who knew the Premier were still making enquiries with no time limitation?

I will set that one straight, where no limitation is stated in rules, a 7 year limitation is automatic.

They are also trying to say sanctions should be imposed because they are similar to Russia