FFP Templates For The Club | Vital Football

FFP Templates For The Club

Jimmy Gordon

Vital Football Legend
As a FOC consultancy for the club and to speed up efficiency I have produced a couple of email templates for the accounts department. Anything to help the club.

Loan Template:

Dear (insert name of club secretary)

We are potentially interested in loaning (insert name of player)

Due to a short term transfer embargo we are limited to paying £600k through the books in annual salary (pro rata) including benefits in kind and agents fees etc to loan any player

However, there's also one million pounds in crisp, unmarked "fifties" waiting for you at the end of the loan in a brown envelope (providing you are ok with that?) You know it makes sense!

Kind Regards
(insert this weeks accountants name)
On behalf of NFFC

Free Agent Template:

Dear (insert name of agent)

We are potentially interested in signing (insert name of player)

Due to a short term transfer embargo we are limited to paying £600k in annual salary (pro rata) inlcluding benefits in kind and agents fees etc to sign this player

However, as a sweetener to this deal we would be prepared to go upto 4.5 years on this deal even though your player clearly has 12 months max left in his locker.

Furthermore - the medical wont involve running on grass and we are happy with players who can give us just 20 matches a season on average. Lovely jubbly ! This time next year we will be out of embargo.

Kind Regards
On behalf of NFFC

(Ps - We might need him to put the kit out once a month but this will be shared out on a rota basis - no previous experience necessary and full training given)

Seriously JG, have you got nothing to do??

Next time I drive through ****** and past your office/workshop I shall pop in and see exactly what takes up your time.

Off on my holidays first thing tomorrow, so I will miss the first three home games. But will I miss much?

Nanpantan red - 14/8/2015 16:49

Seriously JG, have you got nothing to do??

Next time I drive through ****** and past your office/workshop I shall pop in and see exactly what takes up your time.

Off on my holidays first thing tomorrow, so I will miss the first three home games. But will I miss much?

Pm me first Nan - as I normally holiday for the months of July and August!

Have a great holiday yourself though

Absolutely crackers

Jimmy, seriously, have you nothing better to do? You're like a disgruntled ex-employee who cant get their life back on track

In fact, you are Dan Aykroyd in Trading Places. PM me photos when you get to the part when Jamie exposes her fine knockers

Kyrano - 14/8/2015 17:06

Absolutely crackers

Jimmy, seriously, have you nothing better to do?

Lol

Took me 15 minutes

I reckon I could fire 1000 of those out ever day til we get some bites?

Absolutely crackers

Jimmy, seriously, have you nothing better to do? You're like a disgruntled ex-employee who cant get their life back on track

In fact, you are Dan Aykroyd in Trading Places. PM me photos when you get to the part when Jamie exposes her fine knockers

How do you know he's not a disgruntled ex-employee???

Nanpantan red - 14/8/2015 17:09

Absolutely crackers

How do you know he's not a disgruntled ex-employee???

Hang on a minute I'm trying to help above !

Jimmy Gordon - 14/8/2015 16:44

As a FOC consultancy for the club and to speed up efficiency I have produced a couple of email templates for the accounts department. Anything to help the club.

Loan Template:

Dear (insert name of club secretary)

We are potentially interested in loaning (insert name of player)

Due to a short term transfer embargo we are limited to paying £600k through the books in annual salary (pro rata) including benefits in kind and agents fees etc to loan any player

However, there's also one million pounds in crisp, unmarked "fifties" waiting for you at the end of the loan in a brown envelope (providing you are ok with that?) You know it makes sense!

Kind Regards
On behalf of NFFC

Free Agent Template:

Dear (insert name of agent)

We are potentially interested in signing (insert name of player)

Due to a short term transfer embargo we are limited to paying £600k in annual salary (pro rata) inlcluding benefits in kind and agents fees etc to sign this player

However, as a sweetener to this deal we would be prepared to go upto 4.5 years on this deal even though your player clearly has 12 months max left in his locker.

Furthermore - the medical wont involve running on grass and we are happy with players who can give us just 20 matches a season on average. Lovely jubbly ! This time next year we will be out of embargo.

Kind Regards
On behalf of NFFC

(Ps - We might need him to put the kit out once a month but this will be shared out on a rota basis - no previous experience necessary and full training given)

Scary, but this post has been edited 5 times. :42: