FFP News & updates | Page 15 | Vital Football

FFP News & updates

I am just waiting for the inevitable weighing up by the pundits of the CL win Vs First domestic treble, back-to-back titles and 198 points over two consecutive seasons.

I know exactly what they will say & who they will favour.

Only one of them achievements is unique and unlikely to ever be done again.

I think it's called getting your retaliation in first.

Hopefully UEFA wouldn't have been expecting it either so I expect there's some flapping going on right now if this report is correct. It us the Fail after all.

I think it's called getting your retaliation in first.

Hopefully UEFA wouldn't have been expecting it either so I expect there's some flapping going on right now if this report is correct. It us the Fail after all.

I am sure that the Club would not have taken this course of action if there were not positive that they would win

I looks like we are not sitting back and waiting for UEFA to act. We obviously have a strategy. (Or, as Baldrick would say, we have a cunning plan).

I like the fact that the club are seizing the initiative here and not passively sitting back and waiting for UEFA to pull the trigger.

It's plain to see we're tired of playing by their ever shifting set of rules. It's time to drop the hammer on these tw#ts, and keep doing it.

It would seem that although we have appealed CAS cannot do anything yet until UEFA make a judgement. The feeling is that this would come too late for the coming season as arrangements are already in progress and that a ruling for the 20/21 is thought to be more suitable for any punishment by UEFA if that is the way they will go.

City have shown that they will not take this lying down and are prepared to fight this and you do get the sense that City are going to make UEFA sit up and get this done once and for all.

It would seem that although we have appealed CAS cannot do anything yet until UEFA make a judgement. The feeling is that this would come too late for the coming season as arrangements are already in progress and that a ruling for the 20/21 is thought to be more suitable for any punishment by UEFA if that is the way they will go.

City have shown that they will not take this lying down and are prepared to fight this and you do get the sense that City are going to make UEFA sit up and get this done once and for all.

I believe we're appealing against the investigatory chamber for not following due process in the investigation in the hope CAS rule the investigation not fit for purpose so case dismissed.

If we fail in this we'll likely appeal to the CAS again against any sanction we receive.

I believe we're appealing against the investigatory chamber for not following due process in the investigation in the hope CAS rule the investigation not fit for purpose so case dismissed.

If we fail in this we'll likely appeal to the CAS again against any sanction we receive.

I believe you are correct BD and hopefully we could end this before it drags on and on and on

Really hope you are both indeed correct.
If so, the downside however would be UEFA would never allow us to win the CL. Every bit of skullduggery in their considerable armoury will be deployed.