FFP News & updates | Page 13 | Vital Football

FFP News & updates

I should think that City have a very good case for insisting on an investigation into who supplied this comments which could be construed as prejudicial to the process being regarded as fair and impartial.

I should also think suring that the club lawyers can have a field day in using this matter to build their case that this constitutes a clear and obvious case of breach of trust and natural justice, harms the club's reputation and could be subject to independent legal action by the club or part of any case brought before the CAS (if necessary)

I should think that City have a very good case for insisting on an investigation into who supplied this comments which could be construed as prejudicial to the process being regarded as fair and impartial.

I should also think suring that the club lawyers can have a field day in using this matter to build their case that this constitutes a clear and obvious case of breach of trust and natural justice, harms the club's reputation and could be subject to independent legal action by the club or part of any case brought before the CAS (if necessary)

The speed in which we have responded to these publications is very pleasing and we know now that the Club will be on the offensive.

Oh and the timing of this 'leak'? Stinks to high heaven. Hugely suspicious.

One might even be forgiven for thinking this was an effort to tarnish the shine of the club's achievements.....:hmmm:

1 hour ago
Bluemeanie

The news broke last night in an article written in the New York times. The same New York Times that up until recently had shares in Fenway sports group. Fenway sports own Liverpool FC (Coincidence ? let you make your mind up). Also former Liverpool FC CEO (Now CEO of New York Cosmos) and lifelong Liverpool fan Rick Parry is a member of the UEFA CFCB. This is the investigatory board who are investigating the complaints against City for breaches of FFP. Is this also a coincidence ?
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...l-news/man-city-champions-league-ban-16272416

A nest of vipers

Guess who else is a member of the UEFA executive?

David Alan Gill (born 5 August 1957) is British football executive, formerly chief executive of Manchester United and a vice-chairman of The Football Association. He served as vice-chairman of the G-14management committee until the G-14 was disbanded. He sits on the UEFA Executive Committee as of 2013. Gill was elected as a FIFA Vice-President sitting on the FIFA Council in 2015.........

We can, of course, trust these guys to act with total impartiality, complete integrity and with zero possible bias towards their former employers or clubs which they are lifelong fans. There is no way that they would allow their personal leanings to influence their decision making........is there? :hmmm:

I wouldn't count on any due process in this case. It will get ugly, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. This is our chance to destroy them once and for all, and rebuild it from the ground up.

The Haters are out in force.

The narrative being Guilty until found innocent.

What ever happened to habeas corpus ?

A nest of vipers

Guess who else is a member of the UEFA executive?

David Alan Gill (born 5 August 1957) is British football executive, formerly chief executive of Manchester United and a vice-chairman of The Football Association. He served as vice-chairman of the G-14management committee until the G-14 was disbanded. He sits on the UEFA Executive Committee as of 2013. Gill was elected as a FIFA Vice-President sitting on the FIFA Council in 2015.........

We can, of course, trust these guys to act with total impartiality, complete integrity and with zero possible bias towards their former employers or clubs which they are lifelong fans. There is no way that they would allow their personal leanings to influence their decision making........is there? :hmmm:
I've pointed out Gill's association with FIFA and UEFA before, Skoorb and my big fear that he will get the top job sooner or later and then we're truly f****d.

City are being tried in the "court of public opinion" with these stories being leaked at a strategic time when interest is at a height following the win and purely intended to tarnish the achievement and taint the process.

City are being tried in the "court of public opinion" with these stories being leaked at a strategic time when interest is at a height following the win and purely intended to tarnish the achievement and taint the process.

It is a trial by media guilty until proven innocent from the corrupt UEFA, it does appear from what the Club say that they are investigating the evidence which has been obtained illegally and I think we all know that such evidence would be inadmissible in any court of law.

I believe that the Club has the best Legal eagles on the job and they will fight this to the last

The timing stinks to high heaven. This headline appears less than 48 hours after the PL title race ends? Seriously? They had this material before the weekend but held onto it to maximise the publicity about the Champions (or deposed Champions) knowing interest would be at a maximum.

The club’s point about a determined and coordinated intent to harm City’s reputation and commercial interests (deter investors, commercial partners and therefore income stream) is well made. This is mud slinging.

The tone of the club response speaks volumes. It indicates at a wholely unsatisfactory process and fundamentally questions the impartiality of those involved. The second and third paragraphs are especially pointed.

I have a feeling that the club are seething behind the scenes.

The stitch up/smear job moves up a gear.

The timing of this totally stinks in terms of what are the chances that this referral should be made days after we have won the title? I think we all know the answer. This is NOT a coincidence.

The tone of the club response speaks volumes. It indicates at a wholely unsatisfactory process and fundamentally questions the impartiality of those involved. The second and third paragraphs are especially pointed.

I have a feeling that the club are seething behind the scenes.

The stitch up/smear job moves up a gear.

The timing of this totally stinks in terms of what are the chances that this referral should be made days after we have won the title? I think we all know the answer. This is NOT a coincidence.

I think when we were initially found guilty and the reason for that was they changed the goalposts halfway through in order that we failed stank then, The Club I think compromised at the time instead of fighting it and we accepted a punishment, a reduction in the squad, a fine and a limited transfer ban.

As you say this is no Coincidence that this has been publicised to take the lustre off the Clubs achievement. It has been clear from the outset that Manchester City have been targetted and now you get the feeling that the Owners are going to stand up and put a stop to it.