FFP News & updates | Page 22 | Vital Football

FFP News & updates

David Conn.......he is like the worm that turned. Aching for the nostalgic days of his childhood standing on the Kippax when the pitches were in no better state than the local park, it seems this City ‘fan’ cannot help himself in pursuing his desire to drive City back not the lower leagues.

Now not all that goes on at the club needs to have every fan’s unquestioning support and there are many aspects of football that I don’t like.........but ffs David, stop putting the boot in.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...nvestigation-into-abu-dhabi-sponsors-football

On the eve of our return to European football's elite competition, Stuart Brennan sounds off about FFP

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...otball-news/man-city-ffp-uefa-cartel-17803498
...... read more at the above link
Just an extract from the above
The Blues’ high-powered legal team are expected to contest the club’s two-year European ban on two counts – that the allegations that they subverted the rules by channelling money through sponsors is untrue, and that Uefa broke, or at least bent, their own rules in order to take action against them.

F
FS! This quote from Ceferin about City’s punishment beggars belief!
Liar!
“I don’t know the case and it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to (offer an opinion) even if I did know the case,” said Ceferin.
“I have not spoken with any of the (Club Financial Control Board) members before or after and didn’t see the case, before or after.
“As much as I’ve seen now, Manchester City have gone to CAS and let’s wait for the decision.”

Well there are some bare faced lies in those statements. Word is that Ceferin attended a City group stage match before Christmas and mooted a deal involving the club being punished only with a fine. The implication being therefore that he had some influence over the CFCB outcome......

And here he is denying he knows anything about it?

:bull:

Well there are some bare faced lies in those statements. Word is that Ceferin attended a City group stage match before Christmas and mooted a deal involving the club being punished only with a fine. The implication being therefore that he had some influence over the CFCB outcome......

Some journalist should jump on this, but you know it doesn’t suit the agenda.

An incompetent fool if that's is the case. More likely, he's a fool and a liar.

F

FS! This quote from Ceferin about City’s punishment beggars belief!
Liar!
“I don’t know the case and it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to (offer an opinion) even if I did know the case,” said Ceferin.
“I have not spoken with any of the (Club Financial Control Board) members before or after and didn’t see the case, before or after.
“As much as I’ve seen now, Manchester City have gone to CAS and let’s wait for the decision.”
At a meeting of Uefa’s executive committee in Dublin the president, Aleksander Ceferin, described the investigation as “a concrete case” and pledged an outcome “very soon”. Uefa officials believe the integrity of one of the organisation’s key rules is under threat and that sporting sanctions are the only appropriate response should City be found to have flouted them.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/04/manchester-city-may-face-champions-league-ban-uefa-ffp-investigation