Ferguson Book | Vital Football

Ferguson Book

G

With the red nosed piss head releasing a book slagging everyone off that helped him I just like to point that the fans who said Ferguson over-sold McLeish to Lerner to fuck our season up were spot on the money. Now I think the Scottish twat should piss off altogether and stop meddling in other clubs affairs, I hope the vile twat chokes on his whiskey.

Couldn't you have sworn a bit more in that post?!?

I haven't read it, but also won't read the excerpts in press as I don't buy papers and don't trust how they take the most controversial parts of books and give them stupid headlines!

Hes been out of the game 3 months and hes written a book? Bullshit hes been planning it for years, the stuff he's said is outrageous in my opinion, slagging off players who helped him to success like Keane and Beckham is disrespectful but even worse when he's slagging off players who are still playing or even worse when they have nothing to do with Man U is pathetic. There is no need to bitch about other teams players like he did with Gerrard. Gerrard is one of the best midfielders in the PL era I bet he was just jealous that he couldn't buy him. I'd have Gerrard over Scholes, Giggs, Carrick, Fellaini, Anderson, Kagawa any day. I don't care about his achievements on the pitch/ dugout, his attitude is disgraceful, constant moaning, pressuring/intimidating officials, treatment of journalists (when utd didn't qualify to the knock outs in the CL a few years ago (they lost to Basel) a few weeks before a journalist was banned and ridiculed by SAF for asking if he had any concerns over the european form, plus he banned the BBC) then the second after he retires he brings out a book slagging off everyone he didn't like for whatever reason. But as usual he gets away with everything. Scottish twat.

Sorry Mr Fear mate, I'll edit the p's and q's, get what you're saying.

This is a book I will be looking to read in the near future...I like a good biography.

That book isn't as bad as it could have been: He is a director at Utd now so he will have watered it down. Dread to think how much harder it will have been if he wasn't.

I haven't read it to beable to give a personal comment, so I won't

If anyone has finished with the book and has it lying round the house I do get through an awful lot of toilet roll.

I am intending getting it so I can make my own personal choice about it: It will be downloaded on kindle if it is available that way, so I don't think it will be of use to you Grizzly :158:

Just about sums him up from what I'm lead to believe........

I won't be reading any of it, I'm just not interested in what he has to say.

If you do read it please borrow it from someone or steal it. I don't want any money going into his pockets after all this is nothing but a way to line the pockets of everyone involved with the book.

There are just too many good books to read in the world to waste time reading fergies bollocks. Just enjoy the fact that he has gone and Manure are struggling.

Well well Mr Ferguson shown your true colours what many of us already knew, thinks he is larger than life and a god, not to me you ain't matey, total and utter cassless, certainly no Lord Saunders or Big Ron in my book