Fergie v Pardew | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fergie v Pardew

The Owl - 9/5/2013 16:41

If Pardew he believes he has such a good squad and they all pull together, plus according to him they spend hours getting it right on the training ground then why:
Do we have such a poor defensive record
Have scored so few goals since March
Have scored only 1 goal from a corner
Cannot centre a ball or do anything inventive with set plays
Have won only 1 away game
Been knocked out of domestic cups early on.

Surely that clown and Ashley can deduce from that all is not well at the very least.
Its all Pardew bullshit.

These are the sort of questions that should be answered on one of these talk ins or on SSN but the talk ins are non existent when it's going badly plus the press officer has probably prepped everyone that they'll be banned if they ask.

Regardless, Ashley should be getting answers. Forget all this old pals act as Pardew could yet cost the club a minimum of £45 million this season and all because he's playing around trying new tactics with a weak squad.

Platinii - 9/5/2013 17:31

The Owl - 9/5/2013 16:42

The answer is he and the players are lazy and not good enough.

I think many of these players are good enough and aren't lazy, but they have become what they are under his management.

If someone completely different came in, with genuine footballing nouse and a disciplined will to win, I think we'd see a completely different team performing. I really do.

It's all about being driven, and pardew clearly doesn't drive the players enough. They need to be pushed harder in training. If pardew wonders how manure, chelski, and arsenal stay at the top of the table while playing in europe year after year, that's how they do it. Driving the players hard in training. If we upped the training levels of our players, it might be a shock to them at first, but after a while they'd get used to it and it would pay dividends. We need a dedicated fitness coach.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 9/5/2013 17:46

The Owl - 9/5/2013 16:41

If Pardew he believes he has such a good squad and they all pull together, plus according to him they spend hours getting it right on the training ground then why:
Do we have such a poor defensive record
Have scored so few goals since March
Have scored only 1 goal from a corner
Cannot centre a ball or do anything inventive with set plays
Have won only 1 away game
Been knocked out of domestic cups early on.

Surely that clown and Ashley can deduce from that all is not well at the very least.
Its all Pardew bullshit.

These are the sort of questions that should be answered on one of these talk ins or on SSN but the talk ins are non existent when it's going badly plus the press officer has probably prepped everyone that they'll be banned if they ask.

Regardless, Ashley should be getting answers. Forget all this old pals act as Pardew could yet cost the club a minimum of £45 million this season and all because he's playing around trying new tactics with a weak squad.

Toony, unless I'm mistaken a while ago it was mooted that the club were aware/in contact with people from this board . Could we not put forward a list of points we wish the club to address ?

And he used to deliver the milk at 4am and the papers at 5am then when he finished training he used to do the pizza deliveries.

keggy_keagal - 9/5/2013 19:02

Toony, unless I'm mistaken a while ago it was mooted that the club were aware/in contact with people from this board . Could we not put forward a list of points we wish the club to address ?

We could but there is supposed to be a fans forum at the end of the season where Pardew (if he survives) will address certain fans and issues.

Ive already put us down for wanting to attend and we'll see what happens.

If we get the invite then we'll make sure everything and I mean everything is asked.

One wins things, the other has won jack shit.
That's the difference.
As has been pointed out, its because one makes the effort, the other, doesn't.

Cheers Toony . As the Three Dickheedo's (Pardew , Ashley, Llambias) are all liars I don't give any of their answers any credence, but sometimes they give away more truth then they intended by trying to hide it in a lie .

"He's all ego, lies, excuses and bullshit and zero work or genuine heart"

Thats your problem Plats you're always sitting on the fence !