Fellow blades , enough is enough | Vital Football

Fellow blades , enough is enough

Woodwardfan2

Vital Newbie
CWAK has FAILED to sign Oztumer. And Wilson. And Kongolo. Ched Evans remains at large. Where is Jason Koumas?

This window has turned into a nightmare of epic proportions. My bunyans itch like bastards, and my haemmoroids are on fire.

Basically, Wilder out! My arse would do a better job.

United yet again fails to attract the mercurial Magyar Peter Halmosi. What an absolute shambles from top to bottom.

Adkins Ahhhhhtttt !

Anybody reading the OP might think drink had been taken....................................................... again.

Last edited:
A quality post from a quality poster. Very well said , fellow blade. I couldn’t agree more. BRINGNIGEBACKANDHISNEWSAGENTBROTHER
Don’t forget about his assistant who was really good at bantering with Morgan on video. He’s worth a recall just because of that...as is Morgs

My dream team would be a set up like the Cowley brothers with Heath and Adkins in charge, Blackwell as head coach and Robson as head of football. They really would take us places.

I thought Clough was crap. I never really understood why you rated him and his freeloaders so highly, still don’t.
I reckon Chronic is quoting WWF's words back to him with just a tad of sarcasm:cool:

Remember Cluff had take total control of the club, was in cahoots with the new Chief Exec- who he'd brought in from Derby( Cluff admitted on RS that he had only met him once before and, when this was pointed out,WWF flounced off)

Ah, those far off days of 'transition' which Cluff was overseeing as he took 'total control of all aspects of the club':p:p

I reckon Chronic is quoting WWF's words back to him with just a tad of sarcasm:cool:

Remember Cluff had take total control of the club, was in cahoots with the new Chief Exec- who he'd brought in from Derby( Cluff admitted on RS that he had only met him once before and, when this was pointed out,WWF flounced off)

Ah, those far off days of 'transition' which Cluff was overseeing as he took 'total control of all aspects of the club':p:p

All that pales into insignificance compared to David Weird and his transition.

I think @Chronic is quoting WWF with and whole lot of sarcasm TT but whatever you do don’t let on to WWF 😂