Feeling rather smug | Vital Football

Feeling rather smug

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
V

Villan Of The North

In February my job description changed and, despite doing much the same work my responsibility levels were increased all be it for a smaller geographical area. In addition I was given a new job title. In reality I work harder with more responsibility but the job is essentially the same as it was before.

This afternoon I have had my annual salary negotiation with my boss, the net result being the biggest single wage rise I have ever had, by quite some margin, without changing my employer: 15% :7: but no, you can't borrow a fiver, the mrs has already spent it :23:

Nice one Northy!!!! From what I can infer from here, you sound like it's the least you deserve. Tell the Wife it's 10% and spend the rest on yourself. :17:

Nice one, good news, well done Villan of the North.

Your membership fee to Vital has just, purely by coincidence, also gone up by 15%.

Thems the breaks sir.

James06 - 16/8/2013 16:59

Good news Ian - you can get your round in at the colebrook next time you're over!

You're on Jim, I'll be over for Christmas and New Year, tickets already booked.

Bob, sadly she has access to my bank account so your rather splendid idea is a non-starter.

Ah so Northie then your may have had a wage rise of 15% but actually that means you have had no wage rise as your wife has just gained another 15% rise to spend

Life's full of up and downs. You marry a beautiful woman but she talks so much she ends up with stretch marks round her mouth.

BBJ - 16/8/2013 22:35

Just to point out that Mrs BBJ and I live on a meagre pension......

You wanting a cut of Northie pay rise BBJ?. Ooh you will have to get that past Mrs Northie :10:

kefkat - 16/8/2013 22:58

You wanting a cut of Northie pay rise BBJ?. Ooh you will have to get that past Mrs Northie :10:

I rattle the begging bowl at every opportunity. :14:

BBJ - 17/8/2013 22:28

kefkat - 16/8/2013 22:58

I rattle the begging bowl at every opportunity. :14:

Puts a tin of beef broth soup in your bowl and hands you a loaf of bread. Now you don't have to sing for your supper :14:

Congrats VOTN dude good to see Villans doing alright in life and rewarded for there hard work :1: