Feedback on 2021/22 Season Tickets | Vital Football

Feedback on 2021/22 Season Tickets

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
The club are very aware that it is difficult to communicate on season tickets at the moment, as everything covid wise is still up in the air BUT they do want to communicate something soon

The one thing they need, is to know what sort of feedback is wanted at this stage from us, the fans.

The early bird window has been (for obvious reasons) missed already. But, is there anything you want them to give you the information on?

Obviously, a major thing will be pricing, are they going to hike the price, if so, what sort of % are we looking at?

Are existing season ticket cards still valid, or are new ones coming out?

Anything else?

This is ALL assuming we are allowed back, that is out of their/our hands at the moment. So they are going to have to push on at some stage, if not, it could be a ridiculously mad scramble to get people sorted if the green light is given to a total return.

I want to make sure - and the club to reassure me - that I will be able to renew my seat with adequate time to do so, when the time is right. I’ve had very little correspondence from the club on it all, it’s actually been a bit disconcerting. Luckily a few mates with STH’s so we’ve been able to ask each other on what we’ve seen, but surely the odd email to fans during this time wouldn’t have gone a miss.

I want to make sure - and the club to reassure me - that I will be able to renew my seat with adequate time to do so, when the time is right. I’ve had very little correspondence from the club on it all, it’s actually been a bit disconcerting. Luckily a few mates with STH’s so we’ve been able to ask each other on what we’ve seen, but surely the odd email to fans during this time wouldn’t have gone a miss.

Just a 'we are missing you' from the manager/players etc would have done.

Deano did do that not long ago didn't he ?

Yes. I think the point Dan was making is he's been in the dark the whole time, not just a few weeks ago though.

I brought it up at a previous fcg but they said they only wanted to communicate when they had something to say.

As Dan's post illustrates, some would have liked a connection and to know they are considered important by thr club.

Hopefully not putting words into your mouth Dan!

Surely it is fairly straight forward in that whenever the club are in a position to they treat it as they do for a new season.

For the fans the old season ended in March 20. So when we get the nod season ticket holders as of the end of the ‘fans season’ get the opportunity to renew their seats and those wishing to get a new ST can apply as normal .Obviously the dates will be condensed .

In terms of pricing , cannot do early bird but maybe some sort of discount if you then purchase you seat again the following season, which will effectively be season 22/23.
But my only real want from the club is to give me and my fellow ST holders existing and priority, as we would have got had things not gone south .

(Well that and to ensure they will sort the riff raff out on my row. :whist:)

Surely it is fairly straight forward in that whenever the club are in a position to they treat it as they do for a new season.

For the fans the old season ended in March 20. So when we get the nod season ticket holders as of the end of the ‘fans season’ get the opportunity to renew their seats and those wishing to get a new ST can apply as normal .Obviously the dates will be condensed .

In terms of pricing , cannot do early bird but maybe some sort of discount if you then purchase you seat again the following season, which will effectively be season 22/23.
But my only real want from the club is to give me and my fellow ST holders existing and priority, as we would have got had things not gone south .

(Well that and to ensure they will sort the riff raff out on my row. :whist:)

How will the ST vouchers from last season be redeemed? What if we’ve lost them?
Will we need further proof of ID to attend? (I know we had to upload photos etc on the new ticket website - is this still required?)
Will other services eg food kiosks and the club shop be reopened on match days as normal of will it initially be a more stripped back offering to begin with?
If it’s limited capacity how will they prioritise?