Fecks Sake | Vital Football

Fecks Sake

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
League table looks mint tonight lol, best get the flock rounded up as tears are on the way :59: :59: :59:

Cant read what ya saying Del Boy, but by all means keep punching away on them keys if it keeps ya happy lol.

And whilst wer'e on you can stick ya apologetic emails apologising to me and saying "we go back years though"
move on and leave me be please,your too old to be stalking Geordies.

Season ticket renewals will be at an all time low regardless of any PR spin coming from the club in the next few weeks. The game's up for Ashley now.

I dont think it is to be honest he'll happily rape this club right down to it's foundations.

BlackBob - 9/4/2016 19:58

I dont think it is to be honest he'll happily rape this club right down to it's foundations.

There's nowt left to pillage noo.

He already uses the sponsorship route to advertise his tat.
He already diverts the club shop money to his accounts.
Wonga are going down the swanee with a £25 million bail out yesterday not to mention the loss of the premier league gravy train cash.

no players to sell on? ground sharing deal with the Newcastle branch of IS?
THE LIST IS ENDLESS REGARDS WHAT THAT FAT BASTAD CAN DO.

BlackBob - 9/4/2016 20:15

no players to sell on? ground sharing deal with the Newcastle branch of IS?
THE LIST IS ENDLESS REGARDS WHAT THAT FAT BASTAD CAN DO.

I think the ground is safe to an extent but he's fucked us over that bad that a new build may have to be built to rid the bloke's spirit out of the city.

Bury the twat alive on the town moor underneath thousands of tonnes of hardcore and tarmac. The centre piece of it all could be the new spirit of Newcastle stadium of 100,000 seats with the centre spot a few metres up from his grave

Toon_NoMatterWot - 9/4/2016 20:09

BlackBob - 9/4/2016 19:58

There's nowt left to pillage noo.

He already uses the sponsorship route to advertise his tat.
He already diverts the club shop money to his accounts.
Wonga are going down the swanee with a £25 million bail out yesterday not to mention the loss of the premier league gravy train cash.

Took long enough, but the inevitable is finally comming together now. :w18: :w18: :w18:

truelatic4eva - 9/4/2016 20:26

Look on the bright side, you will be visiting Wigan again next season.

its one place ive never been and have no intention of ever going.

I went to Blackburn once and even that was too many.