Fear Is A Man Of The Cloth! | Vital Football

Fear Is A Man Of The Cloth!

BBJ

Father Of The Forum
Imagine my astonished surprise when sitting down to dinner the other evening with a group of assorted clerics to find myself seated opposite our great leader!
Yes, the amazing truth can now be told that Jonathan Fear has another life. He is also Doctor Laurence Graham, the President of the Methodist Church in Ireland.
Frankly, I am at a loss to explain how he manages to do it.

Attachments

• Fear!.jpg
    Fear!.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
The Fear - 6/10/2017 10:38

lol, he looks nothing like me?!?! :19: :19:

No, but he looks scarily like my dad, who I've not seen for a few days. Surely he's not gone over to the Emerald Isle? :10:

I just realized I posted in here instead of the Really Interesting Thread! I'll move that post there, but for this one, I'll just say: The man in the picture is smiling. Clearly not our Feario. Perhaps a long-lost cousin, perhaps?

(Also, I genuinely believe BBJ might be a distant cousin of mine.)

If it was anything like me (which it isn't... so I'm baffled BBJ lol :3: ) then he might have just spoken to one of those American Wives who seem to get him smiling VB!??!

villabrownie - 6/10/2017 15:40

I just realized I posted in here instead of the Really Interesting Thread! I'll move that post there, but for this one, I'll just say: The man in the picture is smiling. Clearly not our Feario. Perhaps a long-lost cousin, perhaps?

(Also, I genuinely believe BBJ might be a distant cousin of mine.)

Have you done a DNA test, Danielle? We had ours done via Ancestry (a gift from our children) and I've found quite a few cousins as a result.
As you know, some of my ancestors moved to Ohio in the mid 1850s. I would not be surprised if we were related; your stunning good looks are a bit of a giveaway!

I think it's a bald thing.

My mate is bald and I can mostly compare him to any other bald person.

For example if there is a fat bald Asian bloke walking down the road near us, I will say to my mate that is what he would look like if he was fat and Asian. It really does work.

The Fear - 7/10/2017 09:36

That vicar has too much hair to be me...!!!!!

Actually, he doesn't now. That's an old photo. I did get a group photo taken but it didn't come out very well.