Fear Conquers All. | Vital Football

Fear Conquers All.

Thanks Gut Prat & Ugly..! Message me if you want it directly from me, if you have Amazon Prime, it is cheaper that way, if not, cheaper through me!

Marvelous news JF. Did you go through a "vanity" publishing house or did you have a literary agent help find a publisher? I'm still deliberating on how to go about getting my novel out there.

Oh yes and I am interested in procuring a copy of your book too, personally signed naturally.

Thanks starchild65, I'll pm you.

I have used https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/ with a great deal of help from JuanPabloAngel

It is a great system and the books are a superb quality.

I did approach agents, but it is a difficult book to summarise really, so I think without them having a specific 'shelf' to put it on, they didn't feel able to represent me.

Once I've got a few sales under my belt, I will be sending the book to a few publishing houses (unless it proves unnecessary!)

What is it about

Me... ! It's a motivational memoir. All my ops, what it is like to have a brain op, a NHS conspiracy showing I was tipped into going private, and then the fightback, including all the Villa stuff (some great revelations in there) my charity fundraising/Ben Nevis/Marathon etc. A spiritual adventure, err.. what else... it is jam packed! Oh and a surprise end!

Me... ! It's a motivational memoir. All my ops, what it is like to have a brain op, a NHS conspiracy showing I was tipped into going private, and then the fightback, including all the Villa stuff (some great revelations in there) my charity fundraising/Ben Nevis/Marathon etc. A spiritual adventure, err.. what else... it is jam packed! Oh and a surprise end!

Is the surprise ending when they nicked your seat at the Villa?

In all seriousness it sounds a very good read, Is it available in kindle format?

I shall look in to that. I've always been aprehensive about the self publishing idea, the royalties side if things is fantastic it's just all the legal stuff, being wary of falling foul of any kind of copyright infringement, libel claims, the marketing, advertising etc that I'd have to do myself. It's a bit of daunting minefield and when your working a job too, especially shiftwork, the free time isn't always in plentiful supply to get things sorted. The easy route is having someone else do all the legwork for you but then they take a huge chunk of the profits too.

Do you have the last laugh on a number of occasions in the book

I saw it was available on Kindle. I use Kobo, so I'm hoping it appears there soon. Looking forward to reading it.

I don't think it will be, it is paperback and kindle. I could supply a pdf version if you wished? I do like the paperback version myself!