Fear Conquers All - Book OUT NOW! | Page 5 | Vital Football

Fear Conquers All - Book OUT NOW!

Was wondering if you'd got yours yet BB. Is the post from UK to KL usually slow? It's reached Texas and Australia, sent at similar times.

Thanks for the reviews folks... or at least, I think thanks, depends what you say really! lol

Was wondering if you'd got yours yet BB. Is the post from UK to KL usually slow? It's reached Texas and Australia, sent at similar times.

Thanks for the reviews folks... or at least, I think thanks, depends what you say really! lol

It's alway slow here. Even registered post gets to KLIA very quickly but then takes ages from there. I've ordered stuff of Amazon from the US that arrived faster than things sent from KL.

Thank BBJ, great review, most kind:

BBJ, Dublin

5.0 out of 5 starsEach Life That Touches Ours For Good
18 August 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
I must declare an interest here. Jonathan Fear and I are friends, having known each other for over ten years. It started because of our mutual attachment to Aston Villa. But then I came to realise that here was a multi-faceted person, wise beyond his years and with a disposition to be kind and considerate towards others.
I thought I knew him reasonably well and was aware that he'd had "health issues".
Health issues!!?!
This man has endured enough suffering for a dozen lifetimes.
So this book gives us a fuller (though I suspect, incomplete) picture of the life and times of Jonathan Fear. It is a very personal account. It has a great sense of authenticity. It is deceptively easy to read. There is no self-pity. Any emotion is reserved not for his own situation but for those he cares for most in the world.
Considering the seriousness of parts of the story, it is regularly whimsical and hilarious. Jonathan takes life seriously - he, more than most people, realises what a precious gift it is - but he refuses to extend that to himself. And, although I suspect he might disagree with me, he comes across as having quite spiritual depths.
All in all, it's very inspirational and I came away with "a nice taste in my mouth" at a good life still being very well lived.
It's well worth buying for yourself - and in a few months time, a few copies for stocking fillers would be an excellent idea!

BBJ, Dublin
And, although I suspect he might disagree with me, he comes across as having quite spiritual depths.

Agreed BBJ.

Not sure what you're agreeing with, Fear! - are you agreeing that you disagree with me or agreeing that you have spiritual depths?