Fear Conquers All - Book OUT NOW! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Fear Conquers All - Book OUT NOW!

Read part one today.

Folks. I don't need to read anymore (obviously I will !!!) to say if you haven't already get yourselves a copy.

Half time and its .....

Actually ..... I'll read on and reflect on what to say.

I'm hoping so Stephen Jay! I can put one aside for you if you want sir. PM me to remind me mate. :thumbup:

Not looked at my Amazon account for a few days, they record their sales (not the books I buy at cost to sell) .. but all in all, going ok so far!

Thanks Astonion, JPA helped massively in the formatting etc, really love how it looks and the cover, size, etc. Hope you enjoy mate.

My amazon review...

In today's society we seem to want to look for inspiration from those rich and famous celebrities and ...well....non celebrities. But this is a story of a normal person who was hit with anything but normal challenges and this is what makes it such an extraordinary and inspiring story . No need for back stories of life in the jungle or in the bars and clubs of Essex or Chelsea this is just the story of a person that you could walk past every day of the week . And that's why it's such a good read. Funny and serious with some poetry to boot. And I will admit to claret and blue bias, but a good helping of Aston Villa made this a great holiday read. There are quite a few messages to take away from the story and are best read for yourself but I think anyone would take something, however large or small, away from reading the book and reflect on their own challenges. I highly recommend.