Fear Conquers All - Book OUT NOW! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fear Conquers All - Book OUT NOW!

Mom and dad, have one of the two proof copies I ordered. Bless them, it was lovely to see how proud they were. They've both already read the drafts, but mom then read the whole lot again within 24 hours and dad is nearly through it as well.

"Can we keep this one?" they asked!

You already know my thoughts mate, so I can only imagine how the old folks felt.

200w.webp

A whoop moment for me. The book is now fully live:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1527244393/

If you have prime, then you get the free delivery. Some have said they want signed copies, happy to do that, if that is the case, you will need to email me at jonathanfear@sky.com with your name (let me know username as well so I know who I am talking with) and address.

Going to the post office in a bit to confirm the postage cost if direct from me, think it is cheaper than what Amazon charge.

Would so appreciate your support on this (and reviews on amazon!)

Popped into my local library and asked them if they can get a copy. Said they will phone me when it arrives. Will spend the money on a nice bottle of wine to drink while I am reading it. :grinning::lol:

Sorry to be a nuisance, but I have a Kobo eReader, not a Kindle. I'm happy to purchase the Kindle version, if someone can then send it to me in ePub format?

If not, on the Kindle it will be a .mobi file that I can convert. I will provide proof of payment!!!!!!!

I have no idea what any of those words mean Heathfield! lol

It is done through amazon so don't think we can alter it. The paperback version is much nicer, as it is 'real' !

Or I could send you a pdf version?

Hi there. A pdf might do it.

If not, anyone that has the kindle version can send me the .mobi file.

I'll purchase it now, then PM you my details, if that's OK?