Fear Conquers All - Book OUT NOW! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fear Conquers All - Book OUT NOW!

I read a lot of books. I know in the first few pages if it suits my preferred style and will keep my interest. Sometimes I get engrossed and everything else takes a back seat until I get to the end. 24 hours after downloading this I’ve just finished. And I had to sleep, walk the dog and go to Manchester in between.

Wow. Impressed ain’t the word. Awesome job Fear.

Where can I get it mate. I googled the title and there are others with the same but not yours. I would really like to read it.

Where can I get it mate. I googled the title and there are others with the same but not yours. I would really like to read it.

Will announce it all as soon as the paperback is ready astonion. It will be available on Amazon (already is in kindle format, but I do like the physical copy format!) or if people don't have an Amazon account I'll be buying a stock and will happily post out.

Will announce it all as soon as the paperback is ready astonion. It will be available on Amazon (already is in kindle format, but I do like the physical copy format!) or if people don't have an Amazon account I'll be buying a stock and will happily post out.

Yes mate. found the kindle on amazon but I do prefer the proper book. Have been a reader all my life. Will look forward to it when it is out.

hoping next week. I do agree, I'm the same. Also, the way you can do the layout in the book is far more satisfying to me I must admit, looks how I'd wanted it to!

JF have your parents read it pre-release? I know they will be proud.

I expect it was hard for them especially your mom, as seeing it all in black and white brings it home.

I know cos of my second son illness when I have to do form filling for him it always brings it home what I hsvw adjusted to over the years

JF have your parents read it pre-release? I know they will be proud.

I expect it was hard for them especially your mom, as seeing it all in black and white brings it home.

I know cos of my second son illness when I have to do form filling for him it always brings it home what I hsvw adjusted to over the years

Yes, they've read KK. It does all look rather stark in black and white, for sure. Even for me, and I've lived it. Some of the highs as well though.

There is a 5 star rating for it on Amazon. I wonder which kind person gave me that!!!!

Yes, they've read KK. It does all look rather stark in black and white, for sure. Even for me, and I've lived it. Some of the highs as well though.

Yes I get it from when I wrote my memoirs up (not available in the public arena: it is too personal and my story is not for public titillation with it involving my adult children)

I know when I had written it, it was printed to a private book/s, it is very stark when I read it. There was certain times in it especially in the social services years when I wondered how the hell I/we had survived it

It is also a very therapeutic experience I found