FCG Agenda Questions | Page 4 | Vital Football

FCG Agenda Questions

We were the first team to start singing always look on the bright side of life, well before the Mancs

I also think it's unfair that I get frisked by a bloke when there are two perfectly capable young lady friskers standing there doing nothing!

I deliberately went to one of the (very attractive) female stewards on purpose yesterday and was told to move across. Very poor imho.

Unlucky chaps.

The female stewards insist on searching me.
In fact they insist on searching me on the way out aswell.

Towards the end of last week I spent 1,050 rewards points on entries into 3 prize draws, the armband signed by James Chester, the signed Villa Monopoly and the signed home shirt.

As the draws were due to end within a few days I thought I'd check back to see if I'd won, but I hadn't heard anything over email so assumed I hadn't. You win some, you lose some, no hard feelings.

It turns out, not only had I not won, but whoever is running the show just decided to repost the competitions, so now everyone who's entered has wasted points. I complained over the weekend because I don't see how it can be right for someone behind closed doors to just decide that nobody should win this round and start again, but they keep fobbing me off with excuses that my points can't be returned, or my entry can't be carried over.

Shan't be bothering with it again. Shame, it seemed like a good idea when it first started.

The only thing that could be our own off the top of my head would be something by Black Sabbath, no chance of singing along to anything by them. Don’t Look Back In Anger is universally liked and until now no one has taken it, there’s always gonna be some that don’t like anything but the majority seem to like this one. A few people on here is nothing, thousands in the Holte End were singing it loud and proud yesterday which is point well made enough for me.

The Black Sabbath song relevant is 'Changes'.

It reflects the revolving door of our manager appointments

It’s crap and everything on there is crap. Entered one draw just for the fun of it as I’ve never used any points, the halftime ‘prize where it lies’ and obviously never won. Prefer the old cash system which could be used for the season ticket the following year or in the shop.

It’s crap and everything on there is crap. Entered one draw just for the fun of it as I’ve never used any points, the halftime ‘prize where it lies’ and obviously never won. Prefer the old cash system which could be used for the season ticket the following year or in the shop.

But you would have only got chosen for the half time competition if you specified to the club that in no way did you have the ability to be able to kick a ball .

But you would have only got chosen for the half time competition if you specified to the club that in no way did you have the ability to be able to kick a ball .

Gosh 99% of those trying are terrible. I know people might think it’s easy to say but I honestly think I could hit the target no problem, it’s a big target and only on the halfway line. Anyone who can kick a ball should be able to land one on there.

I'm onto card 3 for the season as the PIN doesn't work when I get to the ground And try and use it. So although I've preloaded the card I end up using cash . Not impressed

I've had a villa Scalf and a luke long sleeve t shirt so far. I have a feeling the system may change next season and maybe the club shop will be back in house because that is truly awful, 1000,s of villa shirts and feck all else on display and God awful music playing that makes you want to run out of the shop.

I've got two cards for the same seat after losing my original card, complained my new card hadn't turned up and then two arrived separately on the same day.
I'm guessing the club pays staff peanuts and gets monkeys. Never bothered with this rewards stuff, to be honest, I'd rather have cash off the next ST like before

I was lucky to get in early on a competition for corporate, bid x points and as no one else seemed that aware at the time I won.

Also entered the £50 onto the card draw, used all my points up, and won.

It doesn't seem that massively popular with people I talk to though I must admit, just my experience for once has been a lucky one!

If there is any other feedback I can make sure they see it at villa. It's on the agenda for the fcg

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but could we see more of the press conferences than the scripted questions Dean Smith gets thrown by our own bloke? I find it really patronising.

Have discussed this with the media people before and did again last week to re affirm in order to be able to answer this one for you tmg.

It is because if they showed the whole press conference there would be no need for the press. We get to see a bit which is an improvement on days gone by. But then the press get to ask what they want and then report on radio / TV when appropriate / in the papers.

Does make sense, because of the press don't get access you get more of the poor reporting / rumours / made up stuff.

Good meeting, we now await the notes taken, approve them and I can then update you fine folks.

Certainly looks like we have, at last, got competent people heading us up and at last (at last, at last, at last) they are going to join up all the football departments/ages and stamp their style of play/vision on it all. Before, it was so ridiculously fractured it was mad.

Last edited: