Favourite Norwich Goals | Page 2 | Vital Football

Favourite Norwich Goals

My fave goal number 3 . Charlton away to win promotion in 2010 . Filmed again by our Northern with me screaming my head off ! DG was there as well and will fondly remember this moment and the post match celebrations in the pub !

Sorry DG didnt see you had already posted it as your no5, was a cracker, must of been great being there live, i watched it on bbc1 live on the sunday i think it was. Yes millwall away never been a nice place to go especially after nicking a late winner eh!

76. I was misleading with my post. I had not already posted it I simply used your link to make my mind up to have it as my 5 th away goal selection when at game.
It was me being lazy as I did same with YB 's away at Charlton goal.

It was on the Big Match with Elton Welsby. I have never been so confused about a goal and after celebrating with coins flying into us but not really wanting a last minute winner !
We got on a special non stop tube to liverpool street from away end even though I lived in Raynes Park at the time :confused:

Favourite goal no.4 .Sheff Utd away in Jan 2011 when we were on our way to the Prem. Filmed as ever by Northern with me in attendance This was the notorious incident when DGs glasses mysteriously suffered some serious damage :grinning:

That is a great memory for me and goes in to number 6 position.
I seem to recall Miss DG senior came to this game with us.

These aren't in order but my 5 faviourtes (although I have undoubtedly forgotten loads)

Nedergaard vs Coventry 02/03

Huckerby vs Birmingham 06/07

Holt vs Liverpool 11/12

Buendia vs Brentford 18/19

Pukki vs Bolton 18/19

Great stuff Tucks ... I love reading stories like that and how we feel at matches !

I went to Luton with Northern after we were relegated from the top league (1995) and it was the first game of the season . We won 3-1 with a towering header from John Newsome and a cracker of a goal from Neil Adams . A lot of fans were wearing ‘On Loan To Division One ‘ tee shirts . Not a good idea as it prove to be 9 long years before we went up again . It was a fabulous atmosphere in the away end with flags streamers and thousands of balloons which the Luton stewards started to pop , so we chanted ‘ just because you’re losing ‘ at them ! Happy days and a great day out !

Number 7 for me now.

Going back to 1985. Terrible goal but so many memories. Not all good.

Was living in London and going through a bad patch but this was a great day out with friends and family.
Before days of pubs opening all day so the London Branch of NCFC Supporters club included Landlord of Water Rats pub on Grays Inn Road who had a 10.00 am lock in. My family came down for day from Norfolk to meet me for the game but afterwards just me and a fellow London based Bungay boy went for a few beers in his flat and then I went home to see game again on VHS tape.

I was still living with a girl I had split up with together with 2 others and things were so bad she turned off my timer recording so when I got back to Wimbledon to watch the game there was no recording.
I was so pi**ed off within a week or 2, I had bought my first property, a 2 bedroom flat in Morden for £ 33,500 so it all ended well.
My Dad had taped the game and posted me a copy.