Fave NCFC Moment Of The Last Decade? | Vital Football

Fave NCFC Moment Of The Last Decade?

Tuckster

Alert Team
Staff member
Before i even read your article Mario’s free kick came straight to my mind without really thinking hard so im going with that. I watched at home my sons and we were all jumping around the living room, it just felt like it was always going to go in despite it being so late in the game and the importance of it!

I’ve thought and thought about my own personal moments that were my favourites and here are my top 3

3. Holts last gasp header v Scunthorpe that happened right in front of me

2. Nelson headers v Charlton that took us up

1. Simeons Jackson’s header V Derby .... Luckily Northern captured the moment of him and me celebrating

There are so many but the one that keeps going round in my head is the victory over Sunderland in December 2012.

Pilkington scored a neat goal after 29 passes topping the pl for number of passes.

Fantastic.

There are loads. These ones particularly as I was at these games.

Promo at Charlton and Nelsons goal.

Huddersfield away 2010 and Holty’s goal.

Promo at Portsmouth and Jackson’s goal.

Jackson’s goal v Derby.

Promo v Blackburn last season.

Beating Man City this season.

There are probably a few more from last season as well.

Delia's interview with The Times where it became obvious that Delia is not going to sell the club but pass it to Cabin Boy Tom....

No ambition for the club

That's the new generation spokesman who has not said a public word for a year.
What the fcuk does he actually do ?
Use his civil service training to get a good wage for doing eff all !

One of em has got to be Klose equalising near the end of the City v Binmen derby, thanks to Hanley chasing the ball down by the Barclay - South Stand corner and putting over a superb cross.

The Binners thought they were going to get their first win in 10 years and they were denied.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: What joy!!