Fave classical piece. | Vital Football

Fave classical piece.

CuckFan

Vital Squad Member
Just love this; the tune, it's interpretation here; and how it is done by a real master.

Needs to be heard, all the way through to be properly enjoyed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPcjtg6FvX8

What's your fave piece, and why?*

* I know some of you on here are about as refined as my 2nd choice bog-brush, so if that's you, just avoid here and talk more shite on another thread about how Ashley is to blame for the sun going out on your life.

The rest of you - please enjoy.

Mine is the same as yours....guitar....flugel.... I'm not bothered, I just love that piece of music.

Ah, you've seen the film 'Brassed Off' then Gilly? Flugel used in that.

To me, it's a superb piece; Spanish guitar played well makes a magical sound. Especially if the setting is right too - big jug of sangria, sunset, good company........

Got another fave? For sure, this one is superb.

So neppo & gilly are the same poster,one comes across as a tosser the other clambers in the fells as a "Wild camper".But they both support the toon through thick & thin,they're real toon supporters,the rest are fair weathers .

Rytoon - 10/11/2017 04:11

So neppo & gilly are the same poster,one comes across as a tosser the other clambers in the fells as a "Wild camper".But they both support the toon through thick & thin,they're real toon supporters,the rest are fair weathers .

Have you been at the cooking sherry again ?

Aye,had a little tipple.
Regardless of your musical taste what was your & neppo's former username?
Cuck can't see my posts otherwise I'd ask him the same question.

I'll give those a listen Neppos.

It's the Spanish guitar that puts the icing on a great piece of music for me;, but a great piece of music is just that anyway.

Rytoon - 10/11/2017 12:33

Aye,had a little tipple.
Regardless of your musical taste what was your & neppo's former username?
Cuck can't see my posts otherwise I'd ask him the same question.

I've already explained things to you, you confused owld geriatric drunk. As for Neppos and any other nomme de plumes he may or not have had....I don't have a clue.

Haha,as elusive as ever.I remember you saying you got barred off here but nothing about your former username.

Madame Butterfly (Puccini) when i feel a little down (like now). It always gives me a lift, don't know why.