Fatty Fat Fatties Get Blue Badges | Vital Football

Fatty Fat Fatties Get Blue Badges

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
The world has gone mental

http://money.aol.co.uk/2014/01/20/blue-badges-for-disabled-given-to-obese-drivers/?ncid=webmail16

do these lazy gits not realise if they stopped eating the crap they buy in the supermarket and walk a bit further, you know like from a normal parking space, they wouldn't be obese?

:26:

That`s cracking news.
Now where`s the chocolate biscuits and crisps ? I`ve got some serious eating to do. :17:

There is this link as well, to do with a new type of gastric band:

http://news.sky.com/story/1198217/obesity-gastric-balloon-technology-launched

Hmm I think it would be for more than just being obese JF. The media get alot of these reports which don't include the full facts. Sensationalist media reporting where facts have been cut out by the reporter or by the whistle blower/freedom of rights act

They say that people with insomnia get DLA yet they don't give the full story. For Instance my son suffers with chronic insomnia. It isn't just that on it's own. It is to do with his Bi-Polar. The insomnia comes when he is in manic mode which is dangerous.

There are also illnesses that cause people to be overweight, such as Cushings disease, under active thyroid. I would personally want the whole story first as I bet there is more to it than just obesity

Makes perfect sense to me.

The wheelchair users and parents with pushchairs should get wide spaces at the furthest end of the car park. They dont need to be closest, infact they should be furthest away.

Spots near the entrance should be for the fatties. Not only do they struggle to walk long distances but they are also the supermarkets best customers. If just one supermarket trialed letting fatties park closest to the door I reckon their profits would soar.

No Kefkat, these people sleep walk into modern diet health problems, they make themselves ill,perpetuated by the big corporations peddling their shite food and the lack of education/laws for the poisons that people constantly tip into their mouths.

Society then foots the bill, the big corps keep making fortunes and everyone is happy.

We pander and make excuses, it is time this stopped and a bit of tough love was dished out.

Great example, lovely guy at the local gym, he can hardly walk but boy oh boy can he talk about food and scoffs it by the bucket load. He then moans about his man made health conditions and whinges that he can't do what he used to.

Nope, eat less shit, eat more good, exercise, hey presto...

Or in other words (sorry, I should stop!) we have become a nation of enablers..

Oh poor you, here, have this that and the other, poor poor you.

My doc told me about a lady who came in recently and said she would do anything to lose weight.

anything?

Yes, absolutley.

ok, how about moving about more, walking, bit of exercise we can advise you on and eat less rubbish.

She walked out.

Also, the cakes, doughnuts, crisps, nuts, fizzy pop, booze etc... is usually at the furthest point from the entrance. This also needs to be addressed.

Let the fitness freaks walk right over there to get their fruit and shit, put the sweets and cakes near the door - where the fags are.

I cant believe they havent thought of this earlier TBH.

:2:

When I'm president of the world, some of you are going to be SO in trouble...! lol

In fearland I will rebel and open a drive through convenience store just for the chubbers. I'll sell everything they desire (pizza, kebabs, chips, fried chicken etc...) and they wont even have to step out of their vehicle.

I shall call it Big Jims

This is the type of work that goes on in bloated local councils. Can you imagine the meeting that led to this decision? Wouldn't surprise me if they created a fat plebs department to deal with this.

Ill go one better I will offer a delviery service straight to peoples doors. I will even open the food and pir the drinks ( for a small fee)

The Fear - 21/1/2014 13:57

No Kefkat, these people sleep walk into modern diet health problems, they make themselves ill,perpetuated by the big corporations peddling their shite food and the lack of education/laws for the poisons that people constantly tip into their mouths.

Society then foots the bill, the big corps keep making fortunes and everyone is happy.

We pander and make excuses, it is time this stopped and a bit of tough love was dished out.

Some of them yes, however some will be has I have said. Not everyone is overweight by choice.

Anorexia is seen as an illness the person needs mental health side needs help with. Yet the other side of over eaters is just seen as they are fat and lazy.

YES some are, but not all. Some do genuinely have mental health issues and they comfort eat.

I am not denying some are fat and lazy. I just think it is like anything we can stereo type all the same when it isn't the case

For example

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prader%E2%80%93Willi_syndrome

If I had family or friends with this terrible condition I'd probably take offence at them being called 'fatty fat fatties' or 'chubbers.'

And that namby pamby rubbish enables them.

Poor me poor me. Nothing I can do. Hands out. Poor me.

Of course some are ill, I'm not totally stupid, however that doesn't stop people eating better. I have spent months and months on end on my back. Operation after operation. I've never let myself descend into what some if these do.

You can make all the liberal leftie excuses you want, the majority of obesity is caused by crap eating habits. A minority thyroid, steroid treatments etc.

People take no responsibility for themselves any more, they have ready made excuses and the liberal wushu washy society enables them.

Stop drinking litres of fizzy pop, cakes, crisps, biscuits and cake and you won't become obese or morbidly obese.

We have a modern epidemic of man made/diet made illness. Fact.