Fatty Fat Fatties Get Blue Badges | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fatty Fat Fatties Get Blue Badges

( my post wasn't about Jim's, that is obviously a recognised condition. Bet that accounts for zero % of those getting the blue badges. Would love to see the troll ied's of the fatty fat fats parking in the disabled spaces because they can't walk properly and I bet they speed up their walking when in the cake aisle... :3:

Wurzel - 21/1/2014 16:35

Free pie and cream cakes on every street corner.

It does make sense wurzel. As long as you are providing a disabled space so they don't have to walk to the corner. :22:

Come to think of it, they should have fatty fat fat spaces, when they pull up the song 'hey fatty bum bum' should play and an assistant should come out and take their shopping list. No way should these poor people be made to get out of their car and burn precious calories, god knows they have paid enough and worked hard enough building up the fat, who are we to demand they get out and do the shopping. That is too much like exercise and god forbid that should be on their agenda.

I trust those people who rightly get these blue badges because they are overweight do not have to push their own trollies!

The supermarkets could, and indeed should provide extra jobs for people by way of trolley pushers and car loaders. This will leave the afflicted people with two spare hands - everyone knows you need two hands to eat a grab bag sized packet of monster munch.

The Fear - 21/1/2014 16:39

Come to think of it, they should have fatty fat fat spaces, when they pull up the song 'hey fatty bum bum' should play and an assistant should come out and take their shopping list. No way should these poor people be made to get out of their car and burn precious calories, god knows they have paid enough and worked hard enough building up the fat, who are we to demand they get out and do the shopping. That is too much like exercise and god forbid that should be on their agenda.

Finally some compassion from the ayatollah!

Glad you've seen the light Fear, I was worried for a bit there!

kefkat - 21/1/2014 13:14

Hmm I think it would be for more than just being obese JF.

You think wrong, hence why I started the thread.

Read it again. Read what the spokesman says agreeing it was given for obesity.

Simples.

I was at no point talking about anyone with illness, although very few illnesses cause DIRECTLY obesity, poor diet habits do that.

Yes, they drive around the kingfisher in gangs, marauding the shops for crisps and stealing sweets from the kids. You can't get into Gregg's, they blockage it.

All facts...

Sorry, all fats!!!!

Fat people smell as well. It's a very odd smell. Plus have you seen them on TV when they're eating? All very dainty, as if!!!!!

I wish all these fat people would try to get fit , just to try it , then they would realise the massive difference it would make to their lives not just physically but mentally as well.

It's like playing russian roulette living that sort of lifestyle.

It's about a balance JF. Not 1 extreme to another. There is a balance of enabling them to stay as they are, helping them change and ensuring they take action to change there lifestyles.

Incidently I wonder what people here think as overweight?. I think very few are the correct weight they should be for their height etc.

How many here would say they were overweight? I know I am overweight though not obese. Though by compare to thin stick models yes I would be classed as obese to them.

I have also been extremely underweight in a period of my life between 1998-2003. That wasn't healthy either.

I don't drink, or smoke. I do exercise and eat as healthily as I can yet I am not the weight I should be. I am between a 14-16 depending on what clothes shop I am in

They aren't talking about overweight kefkat, you are trying to turn this into something it isn't.

You know I have an obsession with fitness, nutrition, the right education, people being helped to get out of their traps, the concern over obesity and the conmen in the food industry.

But I'm sorry, this is just wrong. They are being enabled, they are being accepted as victims and being lumped in with people who would fucking love it if 'all' they had to do was diet to get better.

They aren't I'll they are obese. They are making themselves ill. That takes work. They could work at wellness.

This is political correctness gone mad.

You are simply enabling their poor me, nothing can be done. For them it can, for countless thousands nothing at all can be done for their ill health and disability.

You eat as healthy as you can? Really?
So you never have chips, or chocolate, or pop, or cake? Fair play to you if that is really true. But it sounds like a miserable existence to me.
I find that hard to believe though tbh. Not that it matters to me, I eat what I want, and I wouldn't begrudge anyone who does the same. But I find it impossible to believe that somebody can eat as healthy as is possible and be a size 14-16.
I'd never let myself become one of waddling American types, but I've no desire to make the sacrifices or put in the time and effort to look like mo Farrah either. Each to their own. If the fat people, disabled people, pregnant people or just downright lazy buggers want to park close to the shop door then they can as far as I'm concerned.

That 'I eat as healthy as I can' meant Jim, I don't eat healthy all the time' I try to eat healthily however I do have splurges. For me it's about trying to eat everything in moderation. It doesn't always work.

I also have difficulties with my weight because of various re health. I am not unhappy as I am. I wasn't happy when I was my correct weight and underweight. There are many things to take into the equation

I as in me am not enabling their poor me. Where I have been in my life 'I don't do poor me' If I did I wouldn't be where I was today. Believe me anyone who knows me in the real world knows I won't take no crap or anyone else cr*p. I will help anyone I can, if they help themselves.

Probably not coming over right as this is by written word and the interpretation is not always seen as one means.

I certainly believe in people helping themselves. I just believe in it is not what you say but how you say it. Tough love can be given without making someone feel shittier than what they already feel.

People park on double yellow lines on a bend outside our Village Newsagent, rather than walk 30 yards around the corner. It drives me mad.

I always park some way from the doors at the supermarket, and I see plenty that ought to as well. So many people are just so lazy these days.

I don't drink pop and try not to eat a lot of starchy foods. Reason it flairs up my IBS big time.

Plus my joints and back hurt enough already. As my pain consultant said. " fatties piss me off eat and eat then moan their knees hurt! At least you help yourself by watching the weight and moving occasionally!"

He then started eating a bag of crisps