Fatty fat fats paid to lose weight? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fatty fat fats paid to lose weight?

A lot of good points Fear.

Let's be honest, politicians and their policies never fix anything. All they do is talk a good game, lie through their teeth, and then pass the buck when it all goes to crap. Unless it affects them and their ivory tower lives directly, they truly don't give a toss, and that's why nothing will ever get better with our current form of 'take it in turns to get screwed by the big 2 parties' form of democracy. It's all just about business and lining pockets while the gravy train is rolling.

This is just them trying to tick boxes and look like they care before the general election comes round.

I can see the meeting crystal clearly now- ''We've frozen old people to death, forced people out of their homes over an extra room, pushed disabled people to suicide by telling them to get a job when they are incapable, and generally cut everything that doesn't affect our rich upper class lives, in order to bail out the banks, who fucked everything up. But the election's coming, time to look like we give a shit about people!''

The only good politician is a non breathing one.

gator - 23/10/2014 20:56

thefacehead - 23/10/2014 19:51

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 23/10/2014 19:49

thefacehead - 23/10/2014 19:44

gator - 23/10/2014 19:42

LOL watching the tonight programme and the bloke in charge of the soup kitchen is about 25 stone.

Ha ha, love stuff like that.

Gator, Google - Belgium's health minister, if you want to see more irony....

Oh my God!!!! How did that happen? Can they not see the irony?

I'm now traumatised. That is not good for my health.

You'd have thought one of them would have gone, hang on a minute wouldn't it be better if you were foreign minister or summat.

I can see this thread just descending into fat people jokes and virals, lol.
Minister of refuse would be more apt.

Looking at her picture I don't think she's ever refused.......a second helping.

They're paying the fat buggers in vouchers redeemable in McDonalds and Krispy Kreme

A staggering statistic to me coming from yesterday is that when children start Primary school 1 in 10 are classed as obese. By the time they leave (Year 6) it's up to 1 in 5.

I would make it mandatory for all schools to have some form of exercise every day and also revamp the school meals and educate the kids properly.

It will save millions in the long term.

Frightening isn't it sirdennis?

And if the kids aren't set a good example, they aren't likely to go find the good example for themselves.

Wrong! Totally wrong. Enforce them into lessons if they are on welfare, and if they won't do it, cut their benefits if they refuse to do it, or put them on welfare cards, they want to introduce for certain types of disability, with a limit on what they can buy. IE No fat food allowed in the shopping basket

The government go on about cutting welfare and then they do this.

I know I am overweight and I know my health issues have contributed to it. However I don't need paying to know what to do. As hard as it is for me to lose weight, I don't need cash as an incentive.

That goes the same for anyone on benefits or not

The Fear - 24/10/2014 09:36

Frightening isn't it sirdennis?

And if the kids aren't set a good example, they aren't likely to go find the good example for themselves.

Yes. The primary school that I went to concreted over their 2 football pitches a couple of years ago. :26:

I find the term fatty fat fat highly offensive.

I am execersorially challenged, and jaw movingly active.

The company I have been supporting this week couldn't do more for their employees. Each site has a free gym and the restaurants do a wide range of healthy options. The working environment is very nice. Lot of support from HR for all aspects of physical and mental health. However ..............!!!!! So many people who really should be using it and evidently they aren't.

Exactly, some people are just destined to be 'big boned'.

Doesn't mean the NHS has to help them though, just like smokers, they should prioritise, self inflicted last, and for me that definitely includes alcohol too.

I commented on the link on facebook and I will say the same here too - its not just about having a gym membership and healthier food.

A lot is mental, people have issues and they turn to food - its like when people turn to drugs and turn to alcohol, its an addiction

I wish people would take this on board before they start with the rudeness and attacking people who are overweight.

Oh and sorry. It is about healthy food, healthy lifestyles and education.

Why all of a sudden is there an epidemic? Have people's lives all of a sudden become harder giving more people 'issues'

No, the western diet has got worse, manufactured crap and sugar, and our lifestyles more senatory.

It's a simple equation. We can all blame issues, addictions or weakness. It's the modern cop out.

Eat well, do some activity. You don't get obese.

And yes, the crap food is addictive, so is exercise and living well.

We all make choices.

The Fear - 28/10/2014 14:35

Why all of a sudden is there an epidemic? Have people's lives all of a sudden become harder giving more people 'issues'

It's not all of a sudden, it's just reached a stage where it can no longer be ignored, this started with the influx of fast food chains, "convenience" ingredients (otherwise known as processed crap), fizzy/sugar filled drinks, the birth of the microwave generation and the demise of home cooking from scratch.

Computers and mobiles/smart phones have also played their part by reducing activity levels.

Education is seriously lacking, the majority of the population do not know what they should be eating, they haven't got a clue what the body needs, they watch TV and see major sporting events sponsored by the monster corporations who kicked off this epidemic, product placement and ads promoting junk and believe that these things are safe to eat and form part of a healthy diet, no one mentions that microwaving your food destroys a large proportion of the nutrients in a product already nutritionally poor or that fast food is nutritionally lacking while high in calories, sugar and salt.

The Gov have played a huge part in this, they've allowed these pedellers of poison to infest our high streets, they've allowed prosucts to be on sale that really shouldn't be, they've allowed schools up and down the country to supply junk to children, either via their meals or vending machine placements, they've also upped the workload for teachers while reducing PE & Games lessons to an afterthought, they are not giving our children the education that they really need, basic life skills, too much to ask?

To top it off, these monster corporations don't even pay much back into our country, back handers and tax breaks, offshore accounts and other dodges rape our monetary system.

If they're intent on f**king us they could at least kiss us first.

I have a pop belly ish and some ickle moobs forming thats why i started cutting back and moving excersining more, i fully expect a pizz take tbh and so should every one of us who have been greedy and stuffed our hodges for ages, we must be men and take the name calling, plus being made to do the Chunk shuffle truffle is only fair!

[youtube=Gpf3OuCl6HU]