Fat Mike and the Curry House (2) | Vital Football

Fat Mike and the Curry House (2)

daftladguy

Vital 1st Team Regular
According to reports, having a Curry with friends and family darn sarf, and was spotted by a NUFC fan.

Was told he is a parasite, and get out of our club and city, whereupon the fat **** lost his rag.

Have to say, if I had saw him, I would have humiliated him as well, then pinched his knife and fork.

Pressure like this, is just what is required to shorten his stay...

I see they've got a bus going down to Shirebrook on the 17th November for a protest. The fat pig is getting rattled and the next logical step is a protest outside his Buckinghamshire mansion.

I love it when bullies get challenged; it’s the only way they know how to react, because they surround themselves with sycophants. See also Phillip Green, dish it out, but can’t take it babies; hilariously embarrassing pricks.

According to reports, having a Curry with friends and family darn sarf, and was spotted by a NUFC fan.

Was told he is a parasite, and get out of our club and city, whereupon the fat **** lost his rag.

Have to say, if I had saw him, I would have humiliated him as well, then pinched his knife and fork.

Pressure like this, is just what is required to shorten his stay...
You think he knows how to use a knife and fork?

Not sure. Sometimes I think he is punishing us still. Its easy. Don't abuse him, just don't go to the games or use any of his shops. He will get the message then (and in my view only then).