Farman leaves - confirmed | Page 3 | Vital Football

Farman leaves - confirmed

Thank you Paul Farman for all your efforts and unbridled enthusiasm and good luck for the future at Stevenage.

see you next season twice hopefully

Thanks for the decency to go to the trouble to put up a departure message,we know you enjoyed your time at the theatre of dreams.

Good luck

I’d like to wish Paul Farman all the best also. He was with the club through a incredibly tough period and it was wonderful to witness him be a part of and enjoy the renaissance of our proud football club. Loyal servant and a valuable contributor thanks and best wishes!

Completely off topic but I saw the tweet from Clive and realised he missed a trick in choosing cliven7 as his Twitter handle - should have been cliven8s.

I’d like to wish Paul Farman all the best also. He was with the club through a incredibly tough period and it was wonderful to witness him be a part of and enjoy the renaissance of our proud football club. Loyal servant and a valuable contributor thanks and best wishes!
Totally agree with these comments. Proper club man and a huge influence on our promotion back to the league. All the best to Farms. It’s amazing now how few of the team at Arsenal are now with the club. Total overhaul by DC.

We're all northern here, aren't we?

I knew my itchy feeling was a good one!
How many northerners would accept us as northerners? Almost as though we live in this area called the midlands that everyone forget exists ??
Are we expecting more in later today?

Thanks for everything Farms. You've experienced the lows and certainly the highs during your time here. You were a vital part of the club and made a tremendous contribution. One thing is that you were always a team/club man and were always involved and the first to support and congratulate the others when you weren't playing. Top man. Good luck in the next step of your career (except if you play the Imps?). Always welcome at the Bank. ??

He needs to have improved significantly IMO. He ended up as No2 to Farman. I have not followed his career. How has he progressed?
A few Oakwell s/t holders I know weren't very impressed. They reckon if he couldn't displace the other keepers then he was not up to much. Think a 19 year old was selected ahead of him in the later part of the season.

According to Look North Farms moved for an undisclosed fee.

Ye olde undisclosed fee..something else which should be banned from football. Let's get back to an age where we know who's gone where for what. Might assist in getting rid of some of the agents as well.

Anyway rant over..........Paul Farman all the very best for your future. Always welcome back at the bank

Thank you for everything, Farms, good luck for your future. We'll miss you for so many reasons both personal and professional, you'll always be a Imp! #honoraryYellowbelly

Thanks Farms a great charachter, loved him on the mike after the Macclesfield game. Will always have a good welcome when whenever he comes back to SB.

I’m gutted he’s left. What a fantastic character he is and I wish him the best of luck. Looking forward to his return next season.

Farman has been great through us and came through some really tough times. Our promotion winning season he was a brilliant keeper. Unfortunately he made a couple of mistakes and his confidence was shot.

Good luck Farms. I’ll miss you.