Farman bashing | Vital Football

Farman bashing

Totally agree. I have met and spoken with Paul on a few occasions over the years and he is a thoroughly decent bloke who I am sure can take a bit of banter and a joke! On another thread I was having a bit of banter but it was clearly taken the wrong way by some on here :rolleyes:.

Farman has served the club with distinction and was rightly rewarded with a new contract. If he seeks pastures new for footballing reasons then good luck to him. If he wants to stay and fight for his place here then great and I wish him good luck to him with that as well.

Really nice bloke - been a good servant to LCFC - deserves our best wishes for the future if he decides to leave - can't blame him wanting first team football as he has been on the bench for most of the season

Don't understand it, decent bloke with a decent attitude, played a blinder in the Conference, maybe not good enough to take the step to FL, probably lacking confidence as well now. You can't blame him for trying to get a regular first team place elsewhere if thats the case.

Not seen this. Where is the source of the bashing?

A bit daft to have a new thread just 'cos someone expresses a different opnion, even if it was in jest. It's a football forum ffs. Why knock the guy just because he only joined Vital nine months ago, not all City supporters post on here all the time.
As for Farms, great bloke, hope he gets what he wants.

Can all sarcasm please end with a !. Just so we know!

Not so many moons ago we used a different colour to denote sarcasm. Perhaps time for an introduction...

Although a lot of posters on here probably haven't worked out how to post in anything but black.

In all fairness a lot of it is on LCB, posts about him and the Liverpool keeper etc, I mean fair play when he had the keepy uppy thing he took it all on the chin and got on with it.

In all fairness a lot of it is on LCB, posts about him and the Liverpool keeper etc, I mean fair play when he had the keepy uppy thing he took it all on the chin and got on with it.

Some people obviously are to young to remember Gary Sprakes:

Watch "Gary Sprake of Leeds United" on YouTube

Not so many moons ago we used a different colour to denote sarcasm. Perhaps time for an introduction...

Although a lot of posters on here probably haven't worked out how to post in anything but black.

People have been for hundreds of years to introduce irony/sarcasm punctuation marks, the reverse question mark being the most popular but it's never really caught on. I think it should.

People have been for hundreds of years to introduce irony/sarcasm punctuation marks, the reverse question mark being the most popular but it's never really caught on. I think it should.
I cant even find the usual emojis on my phone !let alone colour!