Farke Off | Vital Football

Farke Off

johnolbe

Vital 1st Team Regular
Or Farke Off ( sorry Impalex)Norwich manager gets his first win of the season and gets the sack.

Last edited:
Odd timing why sack him after a victory?!

Well strangely Warnock was given the boot before the Middlesborough match today but remained in the dugout for the match. The suggestion is that Chris Wilder is earmarked for Boro but you wonder if Norwich might think they can jump in and get him there and there is a limited time frame available.

The other point is that Norwich have 2 weeks off due to Internationals so any new bloke will have a week or so on the training ground before a match

According to the Beeb the decision about Farke was made before the match and was based on giving the new incumbent the time to turn the club's fortunes around (and presumably the benefit of the January transfer window). The result was inconsequential, they just needed time to tell Farke and for him to tell his family.

I'm surprised that impalex hasn't inserted the appropriate apostrophe in Dick's.

Amazed he staggered on so long after the worst losing run in the Clubs history.

Or indeed the one in Club’s.

In spite of his Premiership record, Farke must be one of Norwich’s most successful managers. Coming to Norwich in April 2017, from Borussia Dortmund II, it seemed a random appointment at the time.

Last edited:
Or indeed the one in Club’s.

In spite of his Premiership record, Farke must be one of Norwich’s most successful managers. Coming to Norwich in April 2017, from Borussia Dortmund II, it seemed a random appointment at the time.
Living in deepest Norfolk, the general feeling is that he is a good Championship Manager but out of his depth in the Premiership. His recruitment has not been good in spite of spending £60 m in the Summer.

Living in deepest Norfolk, the general feeling is that he is a good Championship Manager but out of his depth in the Premiership. His recruitment has not been good in spite of spending £60 m in the Summer.

I that case they should have just loaned him out for the season as they will be in the Championship again come May.

A headline writer's dream, though still not as good as the one that was able to be used when Alan Dicks was dismissed by Bristol City in 1980. "Dicks Out"
Of course B&P had a Dick(s) playing for them yesterday. Bit of a nightmare for Alan Long when he got subbed

Strange timing, but I'm hearing Frank Lampard is being lined-up, which would be a great fit in my opinion.

Think how he ran Norwich was the best way forward for them. The players are not quite good enough to be CNN plundered by the bigger clubs. With Norwich being big enough to keep most of the players when they go down.
they’ve a proven successful team and system to win promotion again…
Not huge layout on wages and transfers.
But I guess the fans and owners want top ten finishes in the premier each year.
won’t happen.
Bad call for me. Farke was a good manager.