Farke in! | Vital Football

Farke in!

Bolshie Budgie

Vital Champions League
Blame the majority owners not the Head Coach for the under resourcing of this club.

Farke should stay.

Delia & MWJ. need to pass the baton.

Last edited:
I agree on the owners but it's not the owners picking the side, analysing the game and making subs during the game. He was finally able to spend this summer and got the players he wanted. Wasn't Rupp one DF had identified (back in prem before). I'm sure ink un said Rashica, Sargent, gunn and kabak are some of the players he wanted for a while.

There is still a small part of me that says keep him but the majority of me can't see him changing.

Even with a new Head Coach, you still have the issue of a lack of Premiership class players. Thats down to a lack of resources.

Even with a new Head Coach, you still have the issue of a lack of Premiership class players. Thats down to a lack of resources.
True but there are managers out there who can get players punching above their weight. Like Lambert did (well his team did culverhouse and karsa). Other examples out there dyche did this with Burnley, wilder at Sheffield United and then the allardyce...Jewell etc.

True but there are managers out there who can get players punching above their weight. Like Lambert did (well his team did culverhouse and karsa). Other examples out there dyche did this with Burnley, wilder at Sheffield United and then the allardyce...Jewell etc.

With the exception of Dyche, they haven't lasted very long in The Prem. with the same club. Allardyce moves from club to club.

Last edited:
There is definately an element of that Bears but also, I don't think this latest bunch are as close in the dressing room as the last lot and so the remainers are lacking that previous togetherness.