FAO TNMW | Vital Football

FAO TNMW

Platinii - 1/5/2013 12:13

Nobody wants an 8-0 defeat programme!

Cheer up Plats there is no way we will beat u 8 0 ffs, a draw is on the cards.

Sunderland beat us 3-0 at home, then got battered 6-1. A bog average Liverpool side humped us 6-0 at home, and barely got into second gear.

I fear the worst, as the heart has just gone. In terms of Premier League player standard he's morbidly obese, but we'd kill right now to have some of Nolan's raw passion and desire - even if he does waddle around.

Platinii - 1/5/2013 12:32

Sunderland beat us 3-0 at home, then got battered 6-1. A bog average Liverpool side humped us 6-0 at home, and barely got into second gear.

I fear the worst, as the heart has just gone. In terms of Premier League player standard he's morbidly obese, but we'd kill right now to have some of Nolan's raw passion and desire - even if he does waddle around.

Morbidly obese lol Plats that is some exaggeration about Nolan, he is in prime condition, not fully fit yet after his injury but will be well up for it on Sat.

I can still remember watching him 'run' away from goal in the championship. His arse and the ring of fat he had above it were wobbling like a ghetto black woman's. He needed Heavyweight boxing champion shorts to cover it all.

It wouldn't surprise me if he is fitter now. I was convinced he had some sort of pie belt scam, as the only time I saw him move quickly was off the pitch at half time.

Platinii - 1/5/2013 15:27

I can still remember watching him 'run' away from goal in the championship. His arse and the ring of fat he had above it were wobbling like a ghetto black woman's. He needed Heavyweight boxing champion shorts to cover it all.

It wouldn't surprise me if he is fitter now. I was convinced he had some sort of pie belt scam, as the only time I saw him move quickly was off the pitch at half time.

I can believe what you are saying though about him being fat when he was living up north, you lot live on stodge and pies eh, refined diet down this way ~!